Reviews for Collection of Randomness
ZeroXYami chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Vodka: *being a secretary and surfing the interweb* Aniki... I found something suspicious...

Gin: *glances over to see custom ordered 'Happy 7th Birthday Again' mug* ...

Vodka: It was ordered to arrive at 222 Beika Street... *Shuffles papers* ...on May 4, that detective brat's birthday.

Gin: ...lets go.

They surprisingly are the life of the party, and everyone has a great time.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Those one shot's were really cute and funny. :3
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
What was he playing?
Faliara chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Math Test- ... Kaitou's signature number? Sherlock? You have no creativity. :P

Surprises- How do you know where he lives in the first place, Kuroba-san? .-.

Calculator Talk- BWAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHA WOW. Calculator War. And that moment where Heiji's like 'did your homework just turn Kaitou Kid on us?' ... GOLD. WOW.

Mistake- ... That last line... It killed me. xD

Something New- ... Hakuba-san... Closet gamer. CLOSET GAMER. ADMIT IT. COME ON.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
PROFESSOR freaking LAYTON.
It's the only thing I can think of from the top of my head that Hakuba might like and because I cries 'cause of that game too. (QwQ) That, or maybe Harvest Moon. People get INVOLVED with games like that. And I can totally see closet-gamer!Hakuba doing that.
I await your update! xD
Ninetailedvixen1 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Dont worry hakuba i cried at the ending of professor layton and the lost future as well. Like you storys.
Assasin8 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Well, that was unexpected. Who knows? Maybe Hakuba really is some kind of closet nerd... Yeah, probably not. Either way, nice chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
kyoneko87 here. Could u tell me what all the numbers spell 'cuz I don't exactly have a digital calculator on hand.
guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Conan-Ai interaction is so funny. The best chapter so far. And I want to look at Subaru's face when he allowed Conan to stay overnight in his house XD
tigsterz chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This is a review for Chapter 4. I already reviewed there but I forgot to add something:

"Oh yeah. Btw, there is actually a video of Conan singing on youtube. Here's the link: watch?vjmyjItF-bLE It's really cute :D"
tigsterz chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Awww, poor Conan doesn't have a place to stay in. Just curious what are the movies that Haibara and the professor were watching? I can't seem to figure it out.
Assasin8 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I saw the title and thought 'yay! Fluff!' It's only been about four chapters, but I have to say, you do an awesome job at keeping this lighthearted and filler-like while creating a coherent plot at the same time! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
RanMouri82 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Too badly? This was adorable! Random and quite comical, yet completely in character. I especially love Conan and Ai's interaction. Ya done good. ;)
tigsterz chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I actually brought out a calculator for this. Hahahaha. Hope you update soon. :)
mamatria chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Really good stories! :D

I like how they actually have a little twist in the flow. I wasn't expecting KID to show up in this and the previous one, but I think it works better that way XD

can't wait for moooore!