Reviews for Collection of Randomness
MnC21 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Cute nice story x3
Haibara's gift is the acquaintance of KID Akako? is it a charm that will keep Conan stay away from attracting murderous case?
JefuBlah chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
lol "happy 7th birthday again" XD

One-shots are awesome! Keep writing XD
RanMouri82 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This was very sweet. The plot was unusually laidback, which reflected Conan's need in the story to relax. Thanks for posting!
dc-kyun chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
ashdjs rofl, that last bit. Kid couldn't grace him with his presence -snort- so he left something behind. That line cracked me up XDD I was just as surprised as Conan was though, hee (Maybe it was because it's October and his birthday being the topic of the drabble caught me by surprise. 8DD) Ububu, what is this charm, hee-rolls around in happy fluff-

And omfgh the 'tsu', it took me a while to see it as a grin. 8D Omg, I have to say, that's completely creative Abububu this was nicely written! Very lighthearted and cute. *u* -hugs and rolls away-
dc-kyun chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
XD I actually wondered if maybe Conan threw in that problem to spook Kaito out and viceversa. XD But this is such a cute little coincidence 8D I love getting problems like that haha. Or even mentions of the number. aghasd. -fangirls too much over 1412-

Very refreshing way of describing! XD I felt super bad for Kaito and his bad day though haha
CJWrites chapter 1 . 9/29/2012