Reviews for WARRIORS: Lost in the Wind
XxSilverdawnxX chapter 49 . 1/11
Awwww... Sunnykit is sooo cute *screeches with joy* so fluffy. OMG, and when will Eagletalon gonna ask her out, Im almost dying each time this story ends and Eagletalon still doesent ask her to be is mate, and ohhhh I think they should have kits... ohh yes hmm... maybe 3 kits or 4! please! please I simply love kits! Ohh please! they could be like this...

Dovekit- a silver tabby that looked like flowerbreeze (Brightfur's mom).

Falconkit- a brown and white tom with green eyes and a black ear.

Sootkit- a grey tom with blue eyes

Shadekit- a pure black kit that resembles Shadow
XxSilverdawnxX chapter 44 . 1/11
Awsome...
Drizzle117 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hey, everybody. Faithful readers. Wonderful fans. Driz here.
School has been very hard on me and Adlet both, and I have to SINCERELY apologize for not writing anything new. I intend to change that very, very soon. For now, I need to you to bear with us. It's pretty obvious this has been on hiatus for a while now, and hopefully soon we can say that it's off of hiatus.
Thanks for sticking with us,
Drizzle117
starstar412 chapter 49 . 11/16/2013
Hallo. Remember moi?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Sunkit should be in Flameclan while Brightkit should be Moonclan
ALeeWriting chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE you this story! It's such a cool idea! I only have one comment. I've noticed that you write 'anyways' a lot and I just wanted to point that 'anyways' isn't a word. It's just 'anyway'. I don't want to sound annoying, just want to help you make your writing better! :) Again, love the story!
annon chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Drizzlepaw is a a stalker!
Runningfur chapter 49 . 8/22/2013
Fantasic chapter agian! But did I really expect a bad one? Nope, you're(and drizzle's) are fantasic and amazing all the time! Cant wait for an update!:)
Runningfur chapter 44 . 8/22/2013
Loved the update(sorry i havent reviewed in a long time i was on vacation without wifi!) Gotta read the next chapter bye!
Mallowfeather of Earthclan chapter 49 . 8/22/2013
This was good! They just can't make up their minds can they! :) keep going, I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Sunflight be clan jumping...I wonder how Sunnykit will take the news that she isn't a member of FlameClan anymore...Who knows? She could be like Tawnypelt and go back when she is an apprentice...IDK.
fanfic1892 chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
This is good stuff! (That sounded weird like I was talking about food or something)
Swiftie923 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like this story, nice work! :)
SmokeyStorm chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Well you two just make up your mind?! Ugh! Both of the Clans are going to turn their backs on you one day. Who's side are you on? Is your loyalty really so meaningless?
Foxfury7 chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Yeah! Foxstar and Sunflight reunited!