Reviews for Cruel Intentions
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Sigh.

It's been over a year since your last update. That's usually a good indication that the author has lost interest in the story, and that's just a damn shame. You've got a good thing going here.

Ordinarily I would Follow the story (just in case) but from an examination of your profile, it looks like it's been over a year since you had any activity at all. So ... I think maybe not.
GoneAbsolutelyMad chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
It's been so long since you updated. More please?
Tanto Storm chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
So is her team sort of nice to her now? She seems like she actually cares more about them or is it just because Madam Rouge would be the one hurtin them and she hates her? Anyways, i really like this and can't wait to see what happens now that they are leaving.
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Please update
I'm begging you
Please
Please please please!
Preety please?
Kelsyy chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! It would make me very happy, I've been waiting for chapter two forever:0
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Please update soon this is priceless
Weyhey chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Hahhahahahahaha omg I loved it _
ShadowWalkerxX chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Update :)
doctoral chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hi. I know it's been about a year since you posted this but if this review maybe sparks some newfound inspiration in you that would be fantastic, because this is awesome and you're a really good writer, and I would love to read more of this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well, heck! This is DEFINITELY a "first chapter" sort of thing! Yes, please, do continue.
teentitanfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Interesting for chapter one. I'm really curious about those ideas for the next chapters.
TheThoughtsofKarasu chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please please please please continue!
ThunderCloudRabbit1952 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
please contuinue I like this story!Please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012