Reviews for of the Heart
Kami no Sennin chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
The was powerful. I love it!
Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This story is amazing. I loved everything about it. I too do not like snow but im glad you kept it canon. It felt true to the characters. Serahs last words to noel really leave a lot of opportunities in their relationship I feel. Beautiful story.
Lunix1412 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Love it. the idea of noel being new to so many things and the overall concept of a festival, brilliant.
Fugitive chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Easily the best Serah/Noel fic I've read on this site. Well done.

Serah and Noel have such a complex relationship - although I am a die-hard fan of this relationship, it makes it all the more bittersweet they way you stuck to canon in the end. I've been in this situation before in my own life, so I totally put myself in Serah's shoes while reading this. You describe her inner feelings very well.
Nefertieh chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great story! I really like how you've incorperated all of the complexities of Noel and Serah's quest into the story here, and not just Serah's insecurities about who she likes more. I think the way you contrasted Snow and Noel really hit the nail on the head.

I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh wow... That was... So... Wow... That last paragraph, it was amazing. Well, the whole story was amazing. I love it. It was so... pure I guess... I don't know how to explain it, it was just so good. Great job and I hope you can write more stories like this that are just as good as this if not even better.
diellemabelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Incredible! I really love this story. I wrote a similar scene on a ferris wheel in my fic "moving on without you" but your version is far superior! You really have a way with words... Ah I can't say enough good things about this fic. I love your description of Serah's inner conflict.

Thank you. And... More please.
LakuriaSyaoran chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This made me giggle and flail around a lot XD great job!
July5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You wrote such an amazing story!I'm actually fond of it!I hope you have other stories to make us dream :)
Blitz.Magister chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's so lovely to see you posting in Serah and Noel now! :)
And also, this was beautiful, just like everything you've written! You just characterise so /well/ and it's just great!
This was a pleasure to read, and I hope you carry on! :D