Reviews for The (In)Sanity of the GoM
I love this immensely
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 4 . 11/25
THE INSANITY! :) Anything is possible for Akashi! I'm Seirin, I sort of feel your pain. God, Aomine the suggestive lines. Is that on purpose? Kuroko it was foolish to underestimate Kise's stupidity.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/25
I love this chapter~! Ahomine I'll visit your grave too! ;) Also it seems that anyone who pisses Akashi off isn't Kuroko's friend anymore, just as the GoM said it's self preservation. :D
Lol this was perfect!
Angel chapter 4 . 9/27
I just love interactions between GoM and Kuroko with seirin and the other teams left at the sidelines being dumbstruck. I hope you update
Forever In Oblivion chapter 4 . 9/27
wasn't good...? Tf? It's 10x better than what I can write! What does that make my stories...?!
Smarthiz chapter 4 . 9/12
xD i'm dead ! xD update soon :)
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 9/5
Lol i loved how Kise thought Tetsu2 was Kuroko-Chan~
Akashi-Kun and Kuroko-Chan were amazing as always
(before you ask i'm useing the chan for Kuroko instead of san or kun because 1 he is adorable & 2 he is younger than me but Akashi scares me with his sissor threats so Kun it is for him (And yes i know they aren't real i'm just sleepy right now so sorry for sounding crazy))
DragonClaw827 chapter 4 . 7/12
The chapter was very entertaining, however, I feel that Midorima didn't talk much.

Whoa, I feel sophisticated.
Failing Mentality chapter 4 . 7/1
This was hilarious. Don't put yourself down, the characterization a we're perfect and I had fun trying to match dialogue with characters. Thank you for the smiles and laughs!
SkyBlue24 chapter 4 . 6/20
I was laughing the entire time when I was reading these four chapters XD can't wait for more
Kat-Sakura chapter 4 . 6/20
Awww! Funny and cute!
coolexaj chapter 4 . 6/11
Amazing Fic.:D I really like the comical feel in it 8D.*faves,and follows.*
eenayde chapter 4 . 6/2
Really cute and funny! The electrician comment cracked me up crazy.
eenayde chapter 3 . 6/2