Reviews for The Snake and The Canary
Amatarasue chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
This is honestly the best fanfiction I have EVER read, and don't take that so lightly. I have read 100's of Fanfiction and I really enjoy this, if you are not going to finish this I would like permission to get someone who will. After it is done I would love to voice read this on YouTube; possibly giving you so much more recognition that you deserve.
Juxboy chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Wow! Initially, I guessed this would be just an awesome Snake x Samus story! But now, I'm seeing this is a more complex plot. Keep up with the good work!
Piblewibleton chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Not bad, guy. Not bad at all.
SoaringHawk257 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I've read your fanfic so far. I like it! :)
k0alaaa chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
holy shit please update soon this story is fantastic! I've never been so drawn to a storyline like I am now!
Piblewibleton chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Golly, I sure was surprised that you managed to get it out this fast.

It was pretty good tho, and you deserve praise for this good chapter.

Good job.
Natsu d uzumaki chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
0.0 what the hell is going on? Can't wait to find out, keep up the good work!
GlassGazer chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Whaaaatttt? :O What the heck is Zelda doing? O_o
GlassGazer chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
This is by far one of the greatest ssb fanfics out there. Well done (:
alicejane1228 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
MelodicEnigma chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Honestly, i'm really digging this story. Just found this little nugget today and it's awesome. I love how you've made us have an appreciation for all the characters (I do especially love how Snake and Samus are considered top tier).

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out so I hope the updates keep on coming!
Natsu d uzumaki chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter!really interested what's going on with zelda and snake and the people ruining the place. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Zelda can't wipe minds and is not that powerful
Captain would beat samus in a fist fight
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Good but snake is the kind of guy who would not let samus win like in the fight
alicejane1228 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
I love the part where you put "Any objections?" and overall I love this story so much. I hope I get to read till the end.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »