Reviews for The Snake and The Canary
Dustin chapter 22 . 3/13
It's been three years now since you haven't posted anything new. You're probably dealing with stress in life which that is a hard thing with life. I hope soon that you could come up with another chapter because this is quite awesome. As soon as I started getting interested, you left me hanging. LOL please come back!
Dustin chapter 17 . 3/13
The match was really anticipating and really good I like that, but I seen one little grammar mistake. The mistake I seen was when Sam said, " I hurt all over. I think what you meant to say is I am hurting all over. But outside of that it was quite good but, remember to keep going on I like it so far.
Amatarasue chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
This is honestly the best fanfiction I have EVER read, and don't take that so lightly. I have read 100's of Fanfiction and I really enjoy this, if you are not going to finish this I would like permission to get someone who will. After it is done I would love to voice read this on YouTube; possibly giving you so much more recognition that you deserve.
Juxboy chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Wow! Initially, I guessed this would be just an awesome Snake x Samus story! But now, I'm seeing this is a more complex plot. Keep up with the good work!
Piblewibleton chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Not bad, guy. Not bad at all.
SoaringHawk257 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I've read your fanfic so far. I like it! :)
k0alaaa chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
holy shit please update soon this story is fantastic! I've never been so drawn to a storyline like I am now!
Piblewibleton chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Golly, I sure was surprised that you managed to get it out this fast.

It was pretty good tho, and you deserve praise for this good chapter.

Good job.
Natsu d uzumaki chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
0.0 what the hell is going on? Can't wait to find out, keep up the good work!
GlassGazer chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Whaaaatttt? :O What the heck is Zelda doing? O_o
GlassGazer chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
This is by far one of the greatest ssb fanfics out there. Well done (:
alicejane1228 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
MelodicEnigma chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Honestly, i'm really digging this story. Just found this little nugget today and it's awesome. I love how you've made us have an appreciation for all the characters (I do especially love how Snake and Samus are considered top tier).

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out so I hope the updates keep on coming!
Natsu d uzumaki chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter!really interested what's going on with zelda and snake and the people ruining the place. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Zelda can't wipe minds and is not that powerful
Captain would beat samus in a fist fight
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »