Reviews for The Newest to the League
Hey, this necromancer "Kairos" dude would be way stronger as an offtank ad/adc than as an actual mage. I mean, his skelletons have doible his ad? Insta-crit creep! He can summon up to three that actually are nearly champions with a massive damage per hit, large health pool and a lot of shit. And his blinds are just the icing on the cake. Who likes to lane against blinds with AD champions? Yeah, just masochists.
The Hero named Villan chapter 59 . 8/5/2014
request a what if character, like what if spider-man and black cat had a son or daughter, what kind of champion would you make.

beast boy and raven

naruto and hinata

x-23/Laura Kinney and naruto

azula and ron stoppable
The Hero named Villan chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
lets see where your imagination goes
Kyzer chapter 59 . 8/4/2014
I like the lore, personally, and I had a similar idea for a dubstep-themed champion, though he had more of a focus on controlling the sound waves.

As for the champion himself, I like the kit in general. My only problem is that I don't like the random factor of his ult. I think it would be better if f it were similar to TF's "Pick A Card" where he could lock in the beat. That's just me personally.
KINICE995 chapter 54 . 10/6/2013
i have no idea how to do this, but i liked the guest champs and i would like to try my hand at one of my own if that would be ok.

Name: Tauren, lord of the north

passive: inner warmth: tauren gains bonus tenacity equal to his level
q: snowball : tauren throws a ball of snow in a line that slows the first enemy it hits and deals magic damadge.
w: arctic wrath: summons a snowstorm to an area that deals damadge to enemies in the area for 5 seconds and slowing them, as well as reducing their sight.
e: (some sort of attack speed/movement speed buff)
r: blizzard of fury: deals massive damadge to a enemy unit and deals an aoe around the unit for some time

the idea for his lore is that nunu's father was lost and tauren found him and saved him. after a few years, nunu's dad asked tauren to find his son, so tauren tracked him to the league of legends.
KINICE995 chapter 52 . 10/6/2013
who is faedron?
KINICE995 chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
so basically this guy is like the second solo bot laner?

the first is morgana btw.
YourMother69 chapter 49 . 10/6/2013
Who says peace out these days?
KINICE995 chapter 45 . 10/6/2013
way too many snares
change some of them to roots or stuns

his blind should silence the enemies as well, so they can move but not attack or cast spells
KINICE995 chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
This guy needs buffs to his w and e... mainly more damadge
KINICE995 chapter 42 . 10/6/2013
I enjoy thinking of lores for your champs without them, as you may have noticed. perhaps he could have been one of elise's followers until he found out about the spider-beast, where he escaped and found a power to rival that of elise's(bees/wasps) and entered the league to bring her down...?
KINICE995 chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
Because of the name of her w, perhaps in her lore she could have some tie to varus...?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Thier should be a hidden passive that gives him a small buff if hes in solar mode and has leona on his team or if hes in orbital mode and is on the same team with diana
Fang Scythe chapter 53 . 8/6/2013
This guy looks awesome. I was thinking o a similar champ, only he was a jungler and could capture jungle creeps for use later. You pulled it off way better than I could have, though.
12345670 chapter 52 . 7/27/2013
dude how about thinking of oringinal skin too? maybe u can draw it and give a link for it and stuff
thats all