Reviews for The Random Conversations of Peeta and Haymitch
justcallmereggie chapter 9 . 4/9
I laughed so uncontrollably hard at this...I couldn't stop crying, literally. Thank you for bringing this into existence. The Jell-o & Titanic chapters were the best.
I like to believe that although the future undoubtedly still holds much emotional, painful, dramatic, angsty stuff for these people...it's all made bearable by their complete and utter insanity, resulting in endless episodes of this fic's nature. Because they deserve it. The choice to focus on Peeta & Haymitch was a curious stroke of genius.

They and Gale are bronies-figures! Arguing over best pony...I'd have pegged Haymitch as the Luna fan, but anything goes. The bread. Johanna frying Peeta's chicken. Peeta's jello that wouldn't jello so he started turning into Santa Claus and Haymitch was going to explode into a million pieces. "I see my life flashing before my eyes! Wow, it's pathetic!" "I borrowed a cruise ship...those deadbeats and Effie are going to be your castmates!" "The ship sunk and you're missing 20 other sequels!" I adore Haymitch's madness, it's so wondrous...and now he wants to make an E.T. sequel...does he realize those are Effie's initials?! XD Oh, wait, of course he does; he's obsessed with her. Peeta is such a goofy little goody-two-shoes, omg.

Christmas was awesome. The songs! Scroogy Johanna! "Nice knowing you, Haymitch." Deleted scenes-amazing! Dye your hair magenta, Haym! Coin got dumped?! That would explain everything! I love it! "I gained 50 so I'm gonna count that as a yes." WAT. Haymitch-logic?! "Aw, I suck." XDDD National Bread Day. Peeta's total failure as a boyfriend. The hats, Peeta's pony, Haymitch's money-wasting and Peetabuse, Johanna the pet murderer, the fact that everyone thinks Gale is the hottest person ever but he's defo too big to be a jockey...loooooooooooool! I can't take it!

And the Hayffie! Because I love and ship them more than anything, more than life...! *slaps Haymitch after the Johanna-jockey incident* Dammit son, I have no problem telling anyone that you're the most attractive dude in Panem far as I'm concerned (I LIKE OLDER MEN OKAY), but I will refrain from stealing you from your one true love because I respect her. So remember who it is you're trying to impress, mmmkay? ;p

But yes, CokePepsi. By a little. This may be the longest 'review' ever, but the thing just has too many highlights!
lego50 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I like princess Luna better 'shy's away'
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Awww haymitch. Is so cute XD
Haley chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Make one about peeta and katnisses wedding
the-unforgiving chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
This is the most perfect fanfic to ever exist.
moonlight goose chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Of course Johanna would ride a pony in a horse race. Peeta should steal the pony and keep it in Katniss' room, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
awesome chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
This was so cool! I liked it a lot, please continue!
TabsyCat chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
OMG! I love these! They all made me laugh so hard!
Carmelle chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
This is so cute! I want more!
moonlight goose chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Haymitch gained those fifty pounds out of love.
Fbbnj chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story :D
Chavez chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Oh my god I practically wet myself laughing during most if this chapter, mostly about peeta wanting to live XD
sototallyjo chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Oh, I Just love this.. This is a perfect definition of legendary!
T1nyDanc3r chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
LOL I laughed so hard.. THIS IS GENIUS:D
NobunagaAzura chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
The thought of Haymitch getting his hair dyed pink makes me laugh even more! Good Job on this chapter!