Reviews for Caught in a Thousand Strings
DiaSphere chapter 25 . 2/14
Hey I just read your story in one go (pun not intended) and I really love it! So where to begin...

At first I was sceptical of your Sai/Ogata pairing since I don't really like Ogata that much but I must confess, your Ogata grew on me. I pitied him so much through this story that I actually wish now that Sai gets the hint -.-"

You are really good at world building. Through your descriptions I good really picture my poor Hikaru in these circumstances so you did a very good job! Found the Haku pun hilarious btw, also noticed the similarities first times I layed eyes on Touya Akira, you could give him more sreentime btw

If I had one point to critisize you it would be your constant use of pocari sweat. I mean, have you tried that stuff! It tastes like one year old, dead sprite...disgusting...

I love how you incorperated all of the character into the story without making them seem OOC, brilliant job!
Oh yeah I found it interesting that, as the story progressed the dream-verse was mentioned less, nice touch. Also I just waited for Sai to buy a house randomly, so the three of them could play family (Ogata is really a mother henxD), but you left off at a cliffhanger so I have to wait for your update, don't dissapoint me xD I don't actually care that much for Sais father, but I would love to see Masaos face when he discovers Hikarus past, somehow I don't think it would go over so well...

Sry for the essay of an review, but you earned it...so I am not sorry, hope to get an alert soon!
Tuulikki chapter 25 . 1/10
Fujiwara Arc? Oh yes, please!

Eh, finally I'm back reading this fic. In fact I did think about it every now and then during the autumn, but last year was a bit of a killer, and I've not been doing any fandom stuff (i.e. either reading or writing) for long... Kind of figures I finally get to reading this around 1 am (I don't know why I'm still awake, don't ask me).

But, but, but! Loved this chapter! The scene between Hikaru and Isumi (and Waya) was wonderful. I love how you're developing Isumi's character. Poor Hikaru though. Can't wait to see how things will proceed. Overly excited about getting Fujiwara papa back to picture.

(Seem to have forgotten my password. Whatever.)
Please update soon :'(
Been dying for the next story.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Im crying in the corner ...
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Pls. pls. pls. update.
I NEED the continuation
Tricjagirl chapter 25 . 11/24/2016
Love it!
nina-b chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
This chapter is so sad but I love Hikaeu more for this.
I can't express well my feelings.
GoldenRat chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
NOOOO! Why don't they just communicate properly!?
Erisuu chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
For four days I have been caught up in your fanfiction! Four days I have screamed, cried, laughed and smiled at this web of intricate depth. Im honestly a bit at loss of what else to say, however I will be anticipating the next chapters.
yuki22hime chapter 25 . 11/1/2016
next chapter please
i hope the chapter for relationship between
hikaru and akira
is coming soon
can't wait
Fletset chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
More sort-of-fine Ochi woo!

I liked the twist on the Isumi-Hikaru game, but didn't Isumi move the stone first? And who entered? Mitsuo? Did Ochi tell him?!

Just glad it wasn't Amekura. Still waiting and dreading his reappearance.
mar888 chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
Poor Hikaru... Isumi seems like an adult. He is very mature, here.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
I lost some sleep reading your fic, what a journey so far! I enjoy the character interactions, dialogue and plot that you've created. Long chapters are always a plus as well!

However, I do have some criticisms. There are some grammatical errors throughout (usually incorrect tense), which could easily be avoided if you edit the chapters more thoroughly or get a beta reader.

Another criticism is that some of the characters read too mature. I can't think of particular instances, but I remember thinking , "I doubt so-and-so, being a teenager, would think about and analyze another so-and-so's personality and motive so thoroughly".

Anyhow, these points do not detract from your fic, which I am enjoying immensely. I look forward to seeing what Sai's father has planned for our protagonists. Keep up the good writing!
19x19 chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
I like the way you have allowed Isumi to grow while remaining vulnerable.
Ann chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
Great chapter! They're all really good but you just have to wait so long for them.