Reviews for Caught in a Thousand Strings
itte'sasprite chapter 14 . 10/10
I love how you tied in the gate with the story, and I really love the relationships between all the characters! I'm looking forward to your next chapter! :D
Snowy princess white chapter 14 . 10/6
please update pleaseeeee
Ohmigod! Tsutsui-senpai, you're advice is so good! Akari was speechless! Ahahahahahaha And Sai! When the hell did you get so badass?! Hey author-san! I love your story, and although I'm not on the latest chapter im loving your story ;)
GalanthaDreams chapter 14 . 9/27
This is absolutely stunning-it's gorgeously rendered and really gets the heart.
mar888 chapter 14 . 9/23
I hope this amazing story is alive...please update soon?
Amazing concept, sophisticated execution!
obsessivesyndrome chapter 14 . 9/7
WOW. Love love love this story... The characters are so charming, I want to see more developments from them... Update soon please!
MiraKL chapter 14 . 8/29
First of all...NOOOO SHANAI! ; - ;))) ahhhhh you broke my heart Orz
Loving your story! It's been a long time since I've read any HnG fics since not that many continue to update, but I'm so glad I found yours! Great characterization and plot! Writing is fantabulous, I just can't get enough! And now I'm dreading the return of Amekura, ahhhhh I don't want him to come back, but I have a feeling that he's coming back. I love how you portrayed Sai's father, can't wait to see more of him! I want so bad for everyone to be happy kuuhhh.. Anyway, keep up the good work! And thank you for writing this!
silverscribbles chapter 8 . 8/22
OMGG This fic is the reason I'm going to fail my assignment. :( WHy did I have to find it now?!

It's AWESOME though. I love the interactions and I can't wait to see Hikaru interact with the Fujiwara family (if Sai ever allows it). Great story!
silverscribbles chapter 5 . 8/22
I love it! They're so domestic. Hehehe and Hikaru's interactions with Ogata are downright awesome.
silverscribbles chapter 3 . 8/22
oooh wow! This chapter was amazingly written. As much as I want to see Hikaru happy, I do think you're doing an amazing job getting us there.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow, your writing style is amazing! You write both the serious and light-hearted scenes quite well. It makes me feel as though the Hikaru-no-go world is an ideal, fantasy land and this is reality.
GoldenRat chapter 14 . 8/3
I love this fic, such a unique twist. You're world building and development of characters is brilliant!
haraguo chapter 14 . 8/1
a hikaru akira relationship right here
Yona chapter 14 . 7/16
My word, Akira sure enjoys throwing things, doesn't he? First sones, now, my.