Reviews for Caught in a Thousand Strings
Aquaclux chapter 26 . 5/29
Porra meu! nossa eu nunca tinha olhado o seu perfil, mas quando vim olhar notei muitas das fanfiction que eu gosto de ler são escritas por você, nossa eu amo a seu trabalho em cada uma das historias que eu li sua, espero que continue indo assim, obrigada pela maravilhosa experiência que proporciona a seus leitores.

READ ME!
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 26 . 5/14
I recently spammed the anime series and instantly started looking for Caregiver Sai and Rowdy Hikaru. This story is hella good! I can't get enough it, took me forever to read it but I am so glad this is being continued! Ah man, wouldn't Ochi has access to Hikaru iv he stays in that environment? And that piano guy keeps coming in and out the story, I feel like theres going to be a set up later on but more twists keeps coming. This story is never boring, I can't give it enough praise! 3
FourofPentacles chapter 26 . 4/22
Once I knew a park,
with bright flowers and gay birds,
now, it is no more,
oh how sad it is to see,
such beauty, spoilted by neglect.
LOL chapter 26 . 3/13
*cries* Why no updates in so long? Please update soon... It's so hard to find a long story in the HikaGo fandom, please don't abandon this one!
downtown.baby chapter 26 . 2/13
Can mitsuo pls disappear and let hikaru go back with said and seji,,,,,,anyways,,,,,,This is my absolute favorite ! I spent the past few days reading this nonstop and it's honestly so amazing! I usually don't read super long fics cause I never finish them but this one is SO GOOD! It's amazingly written, the plot is so intriguing, I actually for once in my life don't hate the pc's, even though I can get confused at times. This is my absolure favorite and i hope so badly that youre still updating it!
Hidari chapter 23 . 2/1
Omg... somehow I can't imagine being properly afraid of Hikaru in a salmon pink bomber jacket. Loving this fic btw.
Hidari chapter 10 . 1/31
SOLD! I haven't even finished the chapter yet and you, my friend, have made me an avid Seiji/Sai fan! It used to squick me but now I'm going all squeeeeee! *insert girly giggle squeal*
Hidari chapter 3 . 1/31
You made me cry! *sniff sniff*
deny the obvious. Ha, I've been denying reality for years.
Rain chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
I liked it until this last chapter. The fuck is sai just letting his dad push him around.
Eternalydull chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
I just came back to this after a loooooong time. So happy your still updating.
Nanako-chan chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
Dammit, does this mean I have to log in now to fav/follow because I was enjoying pretending to be Nanako-chan, lol.

Have I ever mentioned I love it when characters are broken down before the happy ending because I love it when characters are broken down before the happy ending and I am joyfully anticipating the sheer train wreck that is about to occur.
Nanako-chan chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
KANDKDJNXDJKDNWJDNENKXJDNDKEKDIIDNENKDJRNDJDNNSKSJRBJDHBDKFJFJEJDHGWBFJKDNWJXIJWBDKIWBWJDIJSBBDKDJWBEJDJBEKDJWBFBKDWBDJSBWNDOWJWJIEEBSISBfuckhislifesucks
Nanako-chan chapter 24 . 11/12/2017
asfjgkfjsgfcjfb it's nice how even masaki was better family than Shindou-tachi. I want some mandarins now
Nanako-chan chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
everything happens in the bathroom lol and FINALLY HIKARU ANGST DRAGGED OUT FROM THE GATES OF HELL pun 100000% intended