Reviews for Caught in a Thousand Strings
downtown.baby chapter 26 . 2/13
Can mitsuo pls disappear and let hikaru go back with said and seji,,,,,,anyways,,,,,,This is my absolute favorite ! I spent the past few days reading this nonstop and it's honestly so amazing! I usually don't read super long fics cause I never finish them but this one is SO GOOD! It's amazingly written, the plot is so intriguing, I actually for once in my life don't hate the pc's, even though I can get confused at times. This is my absolure favorite and i hope so badly that youre still updating it!
Hidari chapter 23 . 2/1
Omg... somehow I can't imagine being properly afraid of Hikaru in a salmon pink bomber jacket. Loving this fic btw.
Hidari chapter 10 . 1/31
SOLD! I haven't even finished the chapter yet and you, my friend, have made me an avid Seiji/Sai fan! It used to squick me but now I'm going all squeeeeee! *insert girly giggle squeal*
Hidari chapter 3 . 1/31
You made me cry! *sniff sniff*
deny the obvious. Ha, I've been denying reality for years.
Rain chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
I liked it until this last chapter. The fuck is sai just letting his dad push him around.
Eternalydull chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
I just came back to this after a loooooong time. So happy your still updating.
Nanako-chan chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
Dammit, does this mean I have to log in now to fav/follow because I was enjoying pretending to be Nanako-chan, lol.

Have I ever mentioned I love it when characters are broken down before the happy ending because I love it when characters are broken down before the happy ending and I am joyfully anticipating the sheer train wreck that is about to occur.
Nanako-chan chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
KANDKDJNXDJKDNWJDNENKXJDNDKEKDIIDNENKDJRNDJDNNSKSJRBJDHBDKFJFJEJDHGWBFJKDNWJXIJWBDKIWBWJDIJSBBDKDJWBEJDJBEKDJWBFBKDWBDJSBWNDOWJWJIEEBSISBfuckhislifesucks
Nanako-chan chapter 24 . 11/12/2017
asfjgkfjsgfcjfb it's nice how even masaki was better family than Shindou-tachi. I want some mandarins now
Nanako-chan chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
everything happens in the bathroom lol and FINALLY HIKARU ANGST DRAGGED OUT FROM THE GATES OF HELL pun 100000% intended
Nanako-chan chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
Aww. Not Amekura Sousuke... oh, well. At least it means we have multiple baddies!

Also, wondering how Isumi's doing.
Nanako-chan chapter 21 . 11/12/2017
... Amekura Sousuke. It would explain so much if this is the case. And also make for some nasty shizz in the future.
Nanako-chan chapter 17 . 11/11/2017
I belatedly realized that I was mixing this story up with your other one where Sai is still a ghost but Hikaru's knee-deep in Triad shit a few paragraphs after I resolved in my head that Heihachi was never actually dead and Masao lied. Lol
Nanako-chan chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
Wait, so Ochi is Sai's cousin on some level!?