Reviews for A Complication of Desire
jenniferlynncobb chapter 6 . 5/16
Awesome story!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 2/27
Dear LL,
My tolerance was stretched to the limit with this piece. I love Lucius and Hermione together and you always write them so well (and sex was as usual outstanding), but there is a stain on my happiness. As I can easily imagine selfish Lucius, I find it hard to see Hermione that way. She was always such a good, honest and kind person -what have you done with her?
I must say job well done -it was a journey through jealousy (on my part), excitement & wet knickers and some heartache.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 2/27
Dear LL
I don't understand what 'this' Hermione is doing and if that suppose to be HG/LM story I'm starting to feel sorry for Draco. Poor guy.
It feels natural and good between Lucius and Hermione, then with Draco really awkward and not sexy.
...
I need to read more.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 2/27
Dear LL ,
Your Lucius is great and I get excited every time he's meeting with Hermione. I don't like the fact that she is too polite to say no to Draco. She really doesn't fancy him...
I'll keep reading.
ellabelle12 chapter 6 . 1/22
I adore Lucius and Hermione stories, and I feel the same way about Draco and Hermione stories, but this one is really hard to like. I cannot fathom why Lucius would want Hermione to keep seeing Draco and even go so far as to expect her to sleep with him and expect a positive outcome. It's abhorrent the way they led Draco on and let him develop feelings for Hermione and believe that he had a chance at a more serious relationship with her. Even if Hermione and Lucius marry, you've created a horrible family dynamic and potentially irreparably damaged a father-son relationship.

This story would have been so much better if Hermione had actual genuine feelings for Draco and was truly torn between the two men. Instead, she feels disgust for him and fantasizes about his father while they're in bed. Lucius whores his girlfriend out to his unwitting son, and Hermione goes along with it for no apparent reason when she's supposed to be incredibly smart - smart enough to recognize a really bad idea. I love Hermione and Lucius, but they're wholly unlikable in this story.
mjlandrum chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
OK.
mjlandrum chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Love it and I hope that you will rethink being a veteran of fan fiction.
Huffleclaw8 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
"Brush his hair"!. Love it.
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
another brilliant story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Way to fuck over Draco. Maybe HG and LM do deserve each other.
DragonHeartStringCore chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
So damn good. Such a brilliant plot and the incorporation of Draco was great. I don't know how you fit so much awesomeness into less than 20k words!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Beautiful as usual. I like the pacing of this story. Not too rushed for a short story such as this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
maaybe its just me but i keep imagining Lucius as Kurt Cobain, haha dreamy
Quantumphysica chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
That command... so nice... xD
I love this story!
annadedebr chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
This was brilliant! I really enjoyed reading it! You write beautifully and you sure know how to, like you said, make the keyboard melt! Now I'm off to one of your other fics!