Reviews for Trapped
PerksOfBeingADoughnut chapter 1 . 4/2
I loved it and hate that it was a one shot because I just wanted to keep reading!
Clyrnin4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Really good! I'm just a massive fan of Clyrnin! Hope you can maybe make a sequel? Know its a one shot but its so good! Don't want it to end! :)
EA
pat4pat chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOVEDDDDD this! A beautifully well done one shot :)
donna murrayhill chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
omg love it wanted it to keep going to see what happens x
ada silver chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
but... can we have more? I would love too see where this goes x
Sassan chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Normally I don't like one shots, but this one was really good :) You could even expand on this into a longer version over a couple of chapters. I love tension buildups.
a fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It was amazing I wish there was more
FP chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sorry I'm on mobile and I accidentally posted the review.
Anyway, I would have added an explanation as to why Myrnin went slightly crazy toward the end. I was a good turning point in the story, I was just wondering what made him have that spell as far as a trigger or just if it was a random event. It's not a huge thing, it's just that he's in his room with Claire and then he's in the lab and he slowly goes crazy.
I also like how you didn't force your will upon Claire when she found out that Myrnin had drugged her. And I also laughed when Myrnin is talking about how he gave her hot chocolate because it would hide the taste of the drugs.
Anyway, this story was really good and I loved it. I'm sorry I haven't read I before.
Flying Penguinz chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm really warming to the Clyrnin ship and this was amazing. Myrnin's line about him having the capability of keeping her there forever was interesting, and the fact that her humanity remained majorly because of his restraint was good.
The only thing I would have added was some kind of ex
Omg-wtf.com chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You're a bitch for making this a one-shot. Please continue it :(
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aww...just adorable! :)
jjrw1998 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was epical ;D
badwolfreborn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*dances around my room*
Yay, finally! . That was amazing, and you don't need to redo it, because it was really, really good- especially as it's your first one shot.
omfg I'm so happy.
Now you just need to update guilty :D
Tawny chapter 1 . 9/29/2012