Reviews for Chuck vs The Heroes
ayleaa chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Nice story not sure where you were bountiful with it but would have been interesting to find out potty it looks like you stopped their or have wrighters block
Graydon chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Your're kidding about the civil war comment, right? The south seceded, they caused it.
KryptonitePoison chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter. The ole Fulcrums in the Buy More and Morgan saves the day by saying pineapple. Poor Fernando, Casey broke his x ray glasses, and he was trying to get a peek at Sarah too, bummer, loved Sarah's reaction to Chuck rubbing his thumb on her neck. Might Lou cause trouble for Sarah to get rid of her so she can get Chuck back? Thanks for the update.
uplink2 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I read this all today and you know if I ignore the over the top, blatant political agenda behind this story it really has a lot of great humor and I'm enjoying it a lot. The characters are a lot of fun, well written, and there is a good relationship story between our favorite couple. The pop culture references are great and its fits with those of us of a slightly older persuasion. Guy Williams? Really? Hadn't heard that name in years.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see what else you come up with from the Rush Limbaugh playbook for me to laugh at the absurdity of lol. I can always use a good 'chuckle' in the Chuckverse.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Not sure how I missed this. A nice take on a 'counter factual.'

And I'm so stealing 'moron brain fart.'
wassupchuck chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Where to from here? I'm looking forward to it.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Great Chapter! I loved how Sarah prevented Chuck from Rushing in to save his friends. I loved how Sarah's gunshot spook the Buymorians into pulling the Fire alarm. Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I love how Chuck froze when he saw Sarah. I love Sarah taking care of Chuck. Chuck isn't a religious person but he has his faith, what faith is that? Yvonne Scrzechowski was Jaimie Simmers? Wow I didn't know that. She is so sexy when she sleeked Polish, or with an accent, at all. It illegal to watch Dixie television. I didn't like that sex scene, she wasn't with Chuck. The Bionic Woman wore bikinis? Fulcrum is always in the Buymore. Pineapple!
Thanks for writing.
PeterOinNYC chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I just realized I haven't told you I like this fic. The premise is interesting, even if I have to reread each chapter a couple of times to make sure I got it. The character development is really interesting. I like your Sarah, although I wish I knew what the tear was for when she deleted the Cabo pictures. (No matter how many time I reread that chapter, I still don't have a clear picture.) I like your Chuck - definitely more in control. I hope you see this thru, and thanks for sharing it with us.
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Good job. Thanks
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter! I loved how Chuck loved Dixie shows and music. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Politically incorrect Ellie is! Too Funny! I loved how she hates Morgan. I loved how Carina is one of Chuck's long lost cousins! Too Funny! Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Those girls were distracting the green shirts., they were vwork will El Zorro weren't they? Why was he there spying on Chuck? I loved the green shirts reaction to Sarah, and Elle & Sarahs meeting was great. The date at Chucks with Ellie & piazza should be good.
tshadow chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
nice update, thanks for getting that out. )
Reyes9 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter here klingoncowboy, keep up the good work and update soon.