Reviews for Intertwined
Antha1 chapter 17 . 9/18
So neither the king nor the queen is interested in why Rapunzel is no longer blonde? That part bothered me during the film, too.
Antha1 chapter 16 . 9/18
She left him? Why? Are they after her too? I don't get it.
Antha1 chapter 14 . 9/18
Just out of curiosity, why do you refer to Corona's cops as 'guards'?
Antha1 chapter 10 . 9/18
This is starting to look like a tragedy. The king and queen will die without ever knowing what happened to their daughter. Once that happens, no one will ever know.
SharKohen chapter 17 . 9/8
Lovely little story,and I like the fleshed out relationship. An enjoyable read through and through
SharKohen chapter 12 . 9/8
Blindness? Yes! yes! Yes!
SharKohen chapter 3 . 9/8
Hello there. Just started, but man I like how this AU parallels the fairytale. Makes so much more sense I guess than the rush in the film (but of course the film had only 100minutes to give a happy ending, so I'm not complaining. I love that movie.)
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 17 . 6/7
Oh, I loved this! Is it over or was there an epilogue? Thanks for writing!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 17 . 2/11
This was a wonderful story.
Allytsuki chapter 17 . 2/8
I really liked your story!
Good job!
sihaana chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Oh I just love happy finally got their well waited happily ever after.
sihaana chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
That was just so great.I love it when the story just flows together. I also just wanted to say that you're a great author and I can see a sequel in the near future. Oh and I just absolutely love the twists and the romance that you put in.
Romance and Musicals chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
This was a really amazing story. I really enjoyed watching Eugene and Rapunzel develop a friendship before a romantic relationship. And their relationship is displayed beautifully here. I'm also glad that you didn't make Rapunzel too naive. Of course she's not going to be completely worldly, but too many people write her as a six year old. You wrote her character true to the movie with the proper character development to show her growth. You did an excellent job with Eugene as well. I'm glad that they got their happy ending. And it was cool to see some elements from the Grimms' version. I just wish we could have seen the baby though. Great writing!
queen nia chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Hi. I know it's been awhile but I've been super busy with my job. I have been reading. I just can't do the every chapter thing anymore. I was doing it for a while and then one of the authors got some flack about it and I felt responsible so my new policy is to review a story once I get to the last completed chapter. I am also writing my own stories now so there's even less time than before. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I love this story and hope you do update again and not leave it unfinished. Thanks for a great read!
LSR-7 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Soooo... might there be a sequel? Because I am in total support of a sequel! Great job!