Reviews for Intertwined
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 17 . 2/11
This was a wonderful story.
Allytsuki chapter 17 . 2/8
I really liked your story!
Good job!
sihaana chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Oh I just love happy finally got their well waited happily ever after.
sihaana chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
That was just so great.I love it when the story just flows together. I also just wanted to say that you're a great author and I can see a sequel in the near future. Oh and I just absolutely love the twists and the romance that you put in.
Romance and Musicals chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
This was a really amazing story. I really enjoyed watching Eugene and Rapunzel develop a friendship before a romantic relationship. And their relationship is displayed beautifully here. I'm also glad that you didn't make Rapunzel too naive. Of course she's not going to be completely worldly, but too many people write her as a six year old. You wrote her character true to the movie with the proper character development to show her growth. You did an excellent job with Eugene as well. I'm glad that they got their happy ending. And it was cool to see some elements from the Grimms' version. I just wish we could have seen the baby though. Great writing!
queen nia chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Hi. I know it's been awhile but I've been super busy with my job. I have been reading. I just can't do the every chapter thing anymore. I was doing it for a while and then one of the authors got some flack about it and I felt responsible so my new policy is to review a story once I get to the last completed chapter. I am also writing my own stories now so there's even less time than before. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I love this story and hope you do update again and not leave it unfinished. Thanks for a great read!
LSR-7 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Soooo... might there be a sequel? Because I am in total support of a sequel! Great job!
LSR-7 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I love how you combined "Tangled" with the traditional Rapunzel story. It's been an enjoyable read.
LSR-7 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
When a chapter ends with saying nothing would ever split them up and you're only half way through I'm pretty sure there's some horrible challenge up ahead. Especially since there hasn't been a confrontation with Gothel yet.
LSR-7 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Loving this story so far!
queen nia chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Well, I think it was fine but I don't think sex is dirty if it's between people who love one another. And if you aren't okay with writing that sort of stuff, then don't. It was still a good chapter. Have to go now. More soon. Bye!
queen nia chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Good chapter!
queen nia chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
This is so good. I can see it actually playing out like extra minutes in the movie. And I like how you portray Rapunzel being so innocent and all. She might be a teenager, but she's still a kid when it comes to romance and Flynn is respecting that. Really sweet!
queen nia chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
That's all for today, but I'll be back. This is a really good story about these two people. My mom is a little overprotective, too, but not like Rapunzel's mom. I don't think she's gonna like it when she finds out about Flynn. Bye.
queen nia chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
good chapter. her mom is such a b****h - all lovey dovey but selfish. onward!