Reviews for The Return of the Fullmetal Alchemist
AmatsuKitsune chapter 4 . 3/10
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story is so awesome, I can't wait to read more!
mikutalianinja chapter 4 . 3/10
Nice!
You've probably abandoned this, but can you keep on writing and possibly finish this story?
So you going to continue or should I just stop now?
moon so bright chapter 4 . 1/18
Cool.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 1/18
Awesome!
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 4 . 1/13
Please update
passanger chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Very interesting story. Please update soon
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
looks* hasn't been updated since May... *whimpers*

pleaaaaaaase update QAQ

I neeed to know what happens next DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
calcu22 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
This is so good! Hope you update soon and I can't wait for team 7 and for more Ed personality.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
THIS WAS SO EPIC! I want moooore xD xD Thanks for writing this! It has thoroughly distracted me from my exams but now my brain is moving a million miles a minute. I love how Naruto has to slowly regain his memories, because I think it was in the first (or was it second?) chapter that you mentioned the scrolls reawakened his memories of Ed and I thought you just rushed through it. I love slowly building up plot when it's done this well!
JittottiJ chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Just began to read this, thought the summary did appealed me a bit of time ago, and I find it's a good fanfic, even better than I thought!
Hope you update soon.
Lichhugger chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Get the next chapter out!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This pure genius
Everybody knows it chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Post a new chapter! I actually don't read these crossovers much but this one has my attention and has become my first FMA and Naruto crossovers
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Eeep! So cool! I haven't read a crossover quite like this one. It's pretty interesting! :) Looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be! :)