Reviews for The Return of the Fullmetal Alchemist
namisnakama chapter 4 . 5/20
such a copl story! i always thought that narutp and ed look kinda similar and this explains it all hahaha!
kit chapter 4 . 5/4
just found this, really enjoyed it, please update
RainbowMaze chapter 4 . 3/5
You haven't updated this story in 2, 3 years? The last story you updated was in 2016.

I know nothing about you. I know nothing about your personal life. I don't know what you've been through. But I do know that you are lazy. Don't give up this amazing story because you are lazy. Even if you barely have time to write, there must be some window of opportunity to write. I'm sure it doesn't take two years to update a story when you have update your other stories.

You have writer's block? Get inspired. If you're sick/dying then that's understandable.

I really hope you won't let this story go to waste.
rinningan chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
*low rumble*
*slowly gets louder*
*chanting*
Update
Update
Phantomgirl338 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Please tell me that this story and you aren't dead.
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
En el capitulo anterior hiciste un timeskip de tres años y en este dijiste que solo habían pasado 6 meses desde que recibio los libros de sus padres.
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Daa! I want to see this updated SO bad! You're awesome, and this story... bloody hell, do I have to put it in words? it's impossibly good quality and I can't wait for Ed/Naruto to get his memories back...
P.S Bing sucks. I had to dig through 3 pages to find this.
Goddesswithaswo chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Winrys eyes or military uniforms
sugargirl1589 chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Please continue this, it has so much potential! You character development is so enthralling; I am hooked. It's really unfortunate when these amazing stories are published and just abandoned.
devilsuicide3 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Can you please update this? this hasn't been updated for about a year or so...
deathleader chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
It's an absolute shame that this story is stuck in development hell, it showed much promise...
Insomnia chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
This is so awesome! I love the plot and the flow of things, how you're making the transition of Naruto and Edward so realistic and not completely just slamming Ed's personality and skills in him.

This is actually one of the best fics I've read on here and I REALLLYYY hope you'd continue it (It's been like, what? 2 years? ; w ; )

I hope to see an update soon
SarcasticNerd125 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Sally chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
This sounds like it'll be an amazing story! Please write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Please continue this story!