Reviews for RANMA KILLS POP CULTURE!
Fluphy Ninja chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Im going to have to ask Ranma to kill nsnyc and all other annoying boy bands
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
deng dong satan is dead and all the evil of her song hopefully will die with that slut hahahahahahaha
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Kill off M. jackson, and please don't kill pikachus. Could you kill Michael Jackson with a pikachu, actually? Or blow his head off with the Big Fucking Gun from Doom? Kil him however you want, but make it painful and perhaps humiliating. Oh, and before I forget, the chappie was good with the exception of the death of the pikachu. Ooh, I know! Do a fic where Ranma kills off other anime characters, and kill Koenma first.
Leon Cloud chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
the last one was excellent and this one seems even better, please try to update soon and it would seem like a good story line if britany would somehow survive and show up later.
Minced chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
is writing fanfiction all you do?
Britany Spears' True Murderer chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
MWAHAHAHA!

nice.

ding dong, B.S. is dead... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
this should be rated R for retarded
antvasima chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Well, talk-shows should make a good new target, but actually that would be funnier as a separate fic with the rest of the cast alive.

"So you're saying that you're in love with your worst enemy's fiancee, but can't bring yourself to tell her, so instead you sleep in her bed without her knowledge?"

"Bwe!"
Mikado chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
Whoa! Mean dude :p I'm no fan of Britney's either but...LOL, you're so damn funny!
adfadsfasdf chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Lady Belegwen Lightningblade chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Now that was funny. I look forward to watching Ranma butcher all those things that are anathema to geek like me.
TerraEpon chapter 2 . 10/10/2002
Un yes well...

I really don't know what to say about this one. Funny? Yes. But perhaps a BIT overboard...

Great jab on Britney though (of course, technically writing about her is against 's rules, but I won't tell _), and it seems you hate her for "mindless drome syndrome" as I do - people that just care that she's supposedly hot (ugh...) and probably don't even like music...

Well anyways, it'll be interesting to see what you come up with - you always do manage to surprise me.
SumDumGuy chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Amazing. This is the 2nd best britney bashing I ever seen- the first is what i do myself on starcraft with the 'kill britney' map. If you're into broodwar let me know and I'll let you in on it hehe
Stephen Combs chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
I loved it may please suggest the annoying boy band who when they sing sound like girls N Sync
Darkmoore chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
holy c&&p...amigo,...you are starting to frighten me.