Reviews for The Change in Direction: Dark Shadows on City Streets
Eve chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Oh wow this is literally the perfect ending to a fic like this. It really wraps everything up and I can't believe how much I enjoyed reading this fic. Great job!
Eve chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Wow, can I say bromance? Haha but seriously just wow. There are so many elements to this chapter that really show why the loss of Makimura was so serious to Ryo. I really loved seeing their relationship, it was like a another angle to Ryo since we usually only see it in Kaori's point of view or the clients. Great job and I can't wait to read the future chapters.
Eve chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Yay a long chapter. HEhe I sure did enjoy my read. I always look forward to reading your work, and it makes me glad that you update so frequently. (Like its done just for meeeee, I feel special haha jk) I loved his chapter, it really showed Ryo's ability as a professional and his soft side when he mentioned his father. It just perked up my interest. I can't wait for the next update :)
Eve chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Oh noesssss, Ryo :(. This was a great chapter, I really felt that it was really realistic in the terms of the anime/manga. It shows that Ryo is young here in a sense, compared to when he's working alongside with Kaori. I don't know, its nice to see his flaws and well the Anime barely shows him making mistakes or getting roughed up in that sense. I wouldn't know about the manga, but anyhow it was a great chapter. (I love how long they are especially,) keep up the great work. :)
Eve chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
What an exciting chapter, I loved how you actually show Makimura's character in contrast to Ryo's really strongly. And yes, I would love to see more Makimura and Saeko because I feel that they are suited to each much more compared to Ryo and Saeko . Anyhow Loved this chapter! :) Can't wait for more
Eve chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I'm actually enjoying this fic quite a lot. Because Makimura wasn't in the series for a long time so its kind of interesting to see how it plays out. I must say, I absolutely love the sexual tension between Saeko and Makimura. I think they fit so well together, since Saeko seems like the really confident outgoing type while Makimura seems like he's more down to earth and reserved. Ahh I really hope to see a bit more of those two. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Eve chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Personally I must say first off that you've managed to have Ryo's character quite accurately considering this is before he met Kaori (If I'm not mistaken). One thing I really enjoy about your work is how accurate you keep their characters based off the anime and if that isn't impressive enough you've also managed to show the changes of before and after. Just a question, was it hard to write in Makimura's pov? Anyhow, can't wait to read more from you!