Reviews for Broken Valentine
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Amaaaziiiiing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Just found this. Powerful!
GOF1024 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This was amazing. It was such a terrible time in their relationship. Loved it. Thanks,
ArizonaCallie chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This story is great (:
iloveyoucalzona chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So incredible. I love your writing, you're my favorite fanfic author:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
your stories are beautiful. Enough said.
Clothilda chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm glad you didn't write it all super sexy...this was more true...well done.
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome! Just perfect.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was really great! I'm sure we will see AZ being a raving bitch for months but won't get to see anything as sweet and loving as this! But I can dream!
allthingsluv chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
DAMN... .GOOD!
Jules-Day chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful and tragic and romantic and heartbreaking. You handled that really well.
Calzonafan123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved this hope things on the show go as well
Xenaville chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Reading this has brought me to tears. I think this was very well written. Not sure how Greys will handle the story line but I feel like this is a step in the right direction. Very powerful story. Really great job !
Anna chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
An awesome way to recover from the episode:):)
funkyshaz57 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I thought this was really freaking amazing! It's a reality that will need to be dealt with by Arizona and Callie as time progresses, while not the most important but still very important, apart from her job as Surgeon and as a Mother, her role as a wife and woman will probably feel like it's been taken away from her. She's going to be feeling all sorts of things when it comes to the physical aspect of her relationship with Callie and it will be up to Callie to help make her feel beautiful again I hope the Grey's writers do deal with this because for C/A to still be a couple, the physical and intimate aspect of their relationship will have to eventually resume if they want this SL to be a success.

I really enjoyed how you dealt with it, and think it's an accurate account of how both parties will feel. I thought there was maybe a tad bit too much, guilt on Arizona's side although I understand what you were doing but there has to be an allowance for Arizona. She has to get a free pass on a certain amount of anger and yelling etc...after all the woman has lost her leg. she probably feels as though her world has caved in on her

But I did enjoy it, well written, emotions were really high, it was sad yet maybe a glimmer of hope at the end

I would love to read a story where you did do their actual first time. it's a huge important step though and would need to be handled really delicately but I hope to read it from you one day.