Reviews for Petals of Time
ametoyuki chapter 15 . 8/7
I think if there was ever to be a love story about a historical figure being plucked from the past and meeting with/falling for a modern day girl, especially a samurai of all things, this is how I would like it to go. Loved it from beginning to end, good job! (Especially with it being Sexy Saito as I like to call him. :3)
Abby chapter 15 . 5/5
Such a sad yet happy ending. You! Making me cry like crazy in the last chapter and then making me smile like a maniac in this one! How dare you use your magical writing skills on me! or maybe I'm too emotional... ( I prefer the former). Love your story! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
FANTASTIC WRITE! (big Doctor who fan lol) Loved reading this!
Soul Empress chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really liked this story, (BTW I finished it ages ago just saying) I didn't like the Frozen Sword very much because I found Chizuru annoying and wanting to do the three-lettered-word before she was even married (sorry I am very traditional so I do not like those things) It also talked about how she was pregnant and -urghh!
So anyway I really liked this story because the ending wasn't about Chizuru getting pregnant but it was just about how Chizuru wanted to continue on with the fairy tale. At the start of the story I found Chizuru very annoying and wanting to sleep with Saitou-sorry to all of those sex-crazed readers, I will only allow people to do it if they are married. And on the chapter about Chizuru confessing to Saitou, I was seriously going to drop it in one hit-frankly I hate girls who chase after boys and Chizuru was doing plenty of that, I really don't like it when the girls get rejected as I for one do not like to persist in love relationships.
However at the end of the chapter, it grabbed me at the last second and that was what motivated me to continue. If Saitou wasn't in this story, I would've given up ages ago.
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
And yes please make a Kazama x Chizuru fanfic!:D
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Wow. Just WOW. This is really one of the best Hakuouki fanfics I've ever read! I really like the concept of the fairytale too!
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Omg such a nice story! I really loved it! So bittersweet D': and made me cry so many times but I just cant stop reading!:)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
T-T so sweet... Saito is one of my favorite guys from hakuouki. Lol well from the anime...I can't help but fall for hijikata, but I've liked Saito, for he seems to be cold a bit, but you can see the deep thoughts he has and that silent sweetness of his.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I wanted to punch Hajime soooooooo many times. :3 I luved this!
abiecula chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
say, have you ever read Sailor Fuku ni Onegai manga? it has similar story to this fanfic.. not entirely though.. I cried a lot while reading it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
Bravo! Omg...such an amazing story and rare gem. Saito's characterization was right on! I think you definitely captured the essence of his character and his loyalty to Shinsengumi and his sword. I was, at first, annoyed by Chizuru's personality in this story, but I felt like it was more realistic than her actual characterization in the game/anime. Nevertheless, it's such a heart-warming story that I just couldn't stop reading until the end. Good Hakuoki fics are so hard to find that I just literally squealed after I finished this one. Thank you so much for such a great read and I hope you make more stories for us to enjoy in the future. Best wishes.
OniKuShita chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
This was the BEST END you could write for this story!
Im so glad that Saitou-san came back to Chizuru so that the two of them can live together(forever)!
After reading this story, Im not sure which of your two series pleased me more xD
(The Frozen Sword was also a dramatic and good written story after all...)
Hope that I can read more of your fascinating storys in the future! *swings Saitou-Chizuru flag*
OniKuShita chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
This chapter was so sad...I missed Saitou-san here so badly T_T
Woah, I wonder who this mysterious person is when I read it the first time. Then I found out that it was Kondou-sans ghost so I have to read this part again so I have a better imagine of this scence.
I think that this was a great idea from you to put Kondou-san here, I like to see his kind and gentle nature :)
OniKuShita chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Noooo! Dont leave her alone Saitou-san! T_T
T-This was too much for me...
First the heavy mood, then the sad bedtime story and at last this heartbreaking farewell.
I hope that Chizuru will follow him or that Kodou-san can take him back to her!
OniKuShita chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
My poor nerves! T_T
I really thought that Saitou-san is going to kill her! But he never killed a woman when I think back so it was kind of obvious. _
The kiss was cute and a little awkward at this moment but I hope that Saitou-san will change his mind to go back in his era.