Reviews for Then Neither Can He
Rainey chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This story and "If I Can't Have You," were simply phenomenal. The angst and raw emotion was so powerful and moving. Your portrayal of Starsky and Hutch, the dialogue and interaction between them, is spot on. You capture the essence of these two characters so thoroughly and completely, it's as if you created them. The plot was riveting, and at times very gut-wrenching. Your Ryan is truly evil in the flesh. Congratulations on this outstanding S&H saga. I can't wait to start part 3.
Manu chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
I loved this chapter so much. I needed a real conversation to happen between them. I can't imagine what you are going to set aside for the last installment...
Manu chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Sorry I can't do without commenting again, this is just powerful. And remember I don't usually like the h/c dynamics ! Goodnight...
Manu chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Well, this is even better than the previous...I was agonizing over the interview ahaha Great, great job!
Kerrys2Boys chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Awww...Thanks so much Manuela, and to all the other wonderful reviewers who have left feedback on this epic. Hope you all go onto to enjoy Part Three.
Manu chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
This story is incredible Kerry! Thank goodness there is a part 3 ...i see there are few chapters
left and I just don't want it to stop!
Manu chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
This is getting very very interesting...still very very worried about Hutch maybe more than Starsky. It is such a great twist, you have the reader concerned about the one who is not actually the real victim of the rape ...As someone wrote already, I doubt there is a way things can be like they used to be between the boys, and I can't wait to see how you will handle this!
Manu chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Ok, time has come for me to have the usual hiatus on your story. It is impossible to go further, I need to recover after this installment ...!
Manu chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Kerry you just can't be so evil...you can't have the boys going through all this...! Hutch' total helplessness at what is going to happen is killing me !
Manu chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This chapter is terrific! Poor Starsky suddenly realizing he just needs Hutch, Hutch worrying and worrying about Starsky progressive self-destruction and self-loathing...of course something is going to happen to prevent them to meet !
Mystre10 chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
I love this story... Was glad to find you had added some more. Have to say have only discovered this site a year ago and thought all the S&H stories had been written years ago... So was excited to find such a great writer doing current ones... And good long ones that keep you hard thing is that I have to wait for you to do some more on this saga... Looking forward to it. Have read your other stories ... Love the only if his eyes are blue one as well... Can't wait for next chapter of that. Keep these great starsky angst hutch protector stories going... You have their characters so down it is great. Did miss huggy latterly in this one but understandable. Hope starsky comes around about Rookie Riley feel sorry for him . Thanks so much for hours of enjoyment
Luana chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
OMG! I've just read "If I can't have you" and this one... and girl, these are the best stories I've read so far!
Ryan's character is definitely evil... I want him dead! but on the other hand I love to see him still goin' around since it means that more incredibly hurt/comfort stories are COMING also...
Hutch's despair's incredible!
And even after being raped there's the most manly Starsky I've read ever... I can really imagine him exactly the way you've written him... and I absolutely adore the way you describe his stunning body!
I love your stories, I adore these ones... I'm so looking forward to read the sequel...
I want those stories to never end!

I absolutely adore my hurting mistreated Starsky... showing all his fortress, no matter what... dunno why, but it just happens! and I adore my Hutch in his friend's deprived mood, obsessively craving for Starsky, clinging to him ... such a perfect combination this pair!

So make it happen again, and again, and again... and keep on writing!

thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
OMG! What an amazing story I have just read both parts and was so happy to see there will be a part three! Everything was just spot on including where it has ended as it is leaving me wanting much more. I have just seen your new posting but am leaving that til tomorrow so I don't go on starsky and hutch overload. If its as good as these two I feel like Xmas has come around all over agin! AWESOME!
LDLFF chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
Sorry, I didn't know you couldn't post more than one review to a chapter. So this actually is my chapter 28 review. Just saying that for any readers who might spoil themselves otherwise.

You lured me into a false sense of "everythings gonna be ok at last" with this right up to the point where Ryan resurfaced and brought back all the evil that surrounds him even though he is not really doing anything. But I suddenly started to fear for Riley. He is still there. Ryan could just wait for the surveillance team to be taken off of him an then go and get to Riley. Which would get Hutch's attention. Which would bring him out of the safe house in no time. And Starsky would be coming with him. Because that's just what he would do... Oh my. Poor guys!
booM7boo chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
This is such a fantastic saga! I loved Part 1-"If I Can't Have You" as well as Part 2. I can't believe how evil Ryan is all the way around. Talk about one psycho sicko! Loved how where this part of the saga has ended.

I can not wait to read Part 3 and see how Starsky and Hutch will get Ryan for all the pain and evil Ryan has brought into their lives. However, while I am waiting patiently for Part 3, I will certainly enjoy reading "Only If His Eyes Are Blue". Wow, it is already a wonderful story!