Reviews for The Hanyou and the Vampire
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
That faggot on the cover is supposed to be Naruto? BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
ninja master reborn chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Why not put them up for adoption instead
mellra chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I'm sorry to see this story discontinued, but I know life happens and I don't blame you for it. It is unfortunate, however, to see a story with such amazing potential come to a halt. Here's hoping that an author with at least half as much talent as you decides to update this amazing story. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon.
mellra chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I'm really sorry to hear that. I know life can get in the way of things, so I understand. It's just that I feel that this was one of your greatest stories. Well, I guess the only thing I can hope for is that someone nearly as talented as you will be willing to adopt it. I wish you luck in your other works and hope to see more soon!
KingLoitl chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
update soon please! good story
mellra chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Hope to see more of this soon! There are so few really good Naruto/RV stories out there and this one easily makes the top 10. Keep up the awesome work!
DarkbladeNaruto chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love it
xbox432 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
I thought your lemon scene was pretty well done, it was cutesy and sexy at the appropriate times. I hope to one day see you continue this, as there aren't that many good Kokoa fics out there and I'm really looking forward to the dance.
blackflashingfox chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
hey, please continue, I'm intrested
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Amazing story continue please.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I wonder how Moka feels about his younger sister being attracted to a Hanyou because Vampires are usually very bigoted about other races because they think themselves superior to everyone else.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I want to see this story updated because everything so far in this story has really pleased me from the pairing of Kokoa and the Main character as well, and I want to find out more about this story.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I am hooked on the story because the Main character is unique and the pairing is very rare to start with, and I want to see how Kokoa's relationship with Naruto develops over time.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I am already very excited about the Main character because even though Naruto is half-kitsune his power ranks to a "A" class monster, and I am getting hint that he will be as powerful as any "S" class monster in this story but will he achieve this power. I am also interested in Kokoa's reaction to Naruto because most Hanyou are treated like outcasts by Youkai society but he has managed to impress Inner Moka, which is not a easy thing to do.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
The reason this story is so interesting is for one Naruto is a unique character in this story, and Kokoa is a rare pairing that rarely happens in most crossovers because usually Moka is involved in most of these crossovers.