Reviews for Our World, Too
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/3
Cute. And let me tell you, sometimes it IS the man that tells the woman about the pending event. My dad is the one who told my mother, the RN, that she was. How'd he know? Her boobs were bigger. Yup, and trust the man to notice that item. ;)
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story is a great continuation of the episode! I love how Jules talks him down about his worries about being a good father and "it being our world, too." I had the same thoughts. Every time I see this episode, I keep saying to myself, "but your lives aren't the same. You are on the correct side of the law!" Or thoughts to that effect. Nice take on Sam being in tune with Jules and worrying about her on the jungle gym. I especially liked that you had Sam verbalize his relationship with his father as it exactly matches the way I perceive it. I don't think the man was a horrible father, but I do think he was a hard-ass making it hard for a kid to live up to his expections. Strict and demanding would describe Sam's dad in my mind but also caring and loving and certainly protective. After all, that's how Sam turned out.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww Jam baby! It's pretty funny to read this now, knowing they're ACTUALLY having a baby :)
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Another great follow-up! I actually considered that the episode was designed to lead us to wonder whether Jules is pregnant. I absolutely love the way you worked that into the story.
SuzSeb chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I really enjoyed that. I can see Sam noticing, but not saying anything, too. Great idea!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
very sweet. :)
Scat210 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Liked it and fitting with the Season 5 Episode 2, Sam is so sweet.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw, this was so cute! :) I just love how super adorable Sam is. I can see this happening. Can we get another chapter about them actually getting pregnant?
Sairs J chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A lovely scene between Sam and Jules. Loved the way she knew where he was and that she had allowed him space, but knew when she needed to pull him back from his thoughts. I smiled when she bumped her swing into his to get a reaction.

Their conversation felt natural and it evolved seamlessly. Sam's panic when Jules climbed the jungle gym was a great scene, his protective side coming to the fore. I really loved how intune he is with her and now Jules knows that too!

I really enjoyed reading and I look forward to your next story. Thanks for sharing.
Joani chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I thought I was writing a good post-episode story, and then I read this and mine was blown out of the water. Didn't even touch down.
I love how observant Jules and Sam are, independent of each other, even if Sam's conclusions are incorrect. I love how I can hear, in my mind, the actors speaking these lines in cut-away moments of the episode that we don't get. This story has a smooth pace, a gentle humour, and the base of feeling that I can imagine this would be exactly what Jules and Sam talked about later. Like the perfect wine, this story is awesome.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved this so much from start to finish. Can totally picture Sam all mopy on the swings and love that Jules was willing to allow him space and silence...to a point.
Love that they all went to see Curtis - so cute so ...awwww.
How funny that Sam keeps track of such things whether he really means to or not and that he was just sitting back waiting to be "surprised" Dork!
And Jules oblivious to it all. Loved their whole hypothetical baby conversation and that Jules is so positive he'll be an awesome dad - me too! But dammit - put a ring on that finger first, Sam! the hiking boots are cute - but RING!
Can't wait to see the post ep for the Jules ep! But should you feel inspired in the meantime you should totally write a post ep for this post ep with the dinner and the "certain bedroom activities" ;) What? it's not like you a list of things to write a mile long, is it? :) Don't mind my greedy little self.
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh Sam, what's that thing about what happens when you assume? Yeah. He's so cute all broody on the swings. I love that she knew where to find him, and I always like it when Jules talks him down. The bit about the date made me smirk - poor Sam... someone buy that boy a calendar!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Cute, sweet, and adorable, no other words for it :)
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
a really good story x
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
aww, so adorable and very well done!