Reviews for Of Ice Cream and Workouts
Cuuuuuuute!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Aww this one is also so sweet
cake0108 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Soooo cute!
untitledmind chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, Misty. XD lovely work! :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh-ho! 'The Ultimate Misty Massage"? Now we're talking! Haha! A bonus, eh, Misty? First it's ice cream, now... your boyfriend? Wow, you're surely getting the good and sweet stuff... and she got real excited when Ash agreed, too!

Haha! Misty reminds me of myself when my sweet tooth kicks in! From the way she eats to the way she acts after eating, she's soooo me when it comes to sweet dessert! :)

"When I wake up, I'll be a ghost"? Uh . . . what in the world, Ash? Haha! That just, like, totally got me falling off my chair there! Oh, priceless! Simply priceless.

So, Team Rocket's still at it? Boy, and you'd think they'd have learned their lesson by now . . . like in the anime, you'd think Ash and the rest would already know it's them whenever something that smels fishy happens, and see through the disguises after years of experience with the guys! *Sighs

Hahahahahaha! And just when Ash is ready to forget about the ice cream bet... he discovers that the ice cream... is gone! All gone! Haha! Oh, Misty. In the end, Ash, once again, got you. :) I super, super, super love this sweet, cute, funny, all in all awesome fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Brilliant. I love stories like this.
Le Masque Noir chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lol, my boyfriend makes me eat ice cream in some situations .. XD he thinks it's hot .. hot, hot? what, srsly, I should slap him for that *makes a mental note to herself about that*

But hey, I liked it lots!

;)
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was a interesting one )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A nice little story.. :)
Keep up the good work.
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I don't have very much to say other than another great one shot, and this made me smile. I could definitely see Ash and Misty arguing over something like this, or having a bet about it. Misty does like her desserts. :)

Other than that, I simply love your writing, and I look forward to each of your stories. You've become one of my favorite authors I've recently discovered, and I wish you the best. I'm sorry I don't have a whole lot to say, but just know I really enjoyed this story.

Keep up the good work!
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was gr8. Ash and Misty, Joel and Lily 4ever.
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Haha, poor Misty. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Sadly, I too am a dessert addict.

Very funny, I was laughing at the end!
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Haha, not bad. Liked the concept, some parts were off. xD
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I was picturing something different when the words "Ultimate Misty Massage" came up. Still, that was great. I don't know why, but I love when Ash wins a bet with Misty. Great job as always.
PokeComplex chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
AhHHHH! This was lovely!

I can't wait for your next post! xD