Reviews for Leverage: Second generation
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
I just started reading your story and I wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your work and the uniqueness of your story line. I hope you plan on continuing this stoy as I would hate to be left wondering what happened to Hardison and if Sterling survives the next few days with the kids (haha). I would love to see more of how Parker reacts to being pregnant and the limitations that come along with said condition, but that is just a suggestion. Well, thanks again and I hope to read more from you soon!
LSES chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Still got me curious as to what's going to happen. Quit toying with me, update soon.
chiguy chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Man what a great chapter. Love the brother/sister talk. Great insight into Jake's head. Awesome. I hope this isn't hinting at the outcome but if it is I look forward to seeing if things hold true. Can't wait to see more, please update soon.
LSES chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
Only one word for this chapter. Beautiful
LSES chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Better not stop. It's far too interesting to quit now
Theshoegirl chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
I'm so glad you updated. I think this is adorable. Please continue
ElleMyers chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
I'm sorry about what happened to your computer, it sucks when things like that take place.

About the story, I'm laughing a lot! Thank you very much, it's just what I needed to end this week and begin the weekend.
I'm really excited to where this is going, and I can't help but wondering what you've got in store for us.
Keep it going! Please! :)

(I wonder what happened to the parents)
poestheblackcat chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Oooh! I think Collin's actually scarier than his adopted dad. Whodathunk?

Question: Why are Jake's bears deadly? Does he hide hard, heavy things in them, like the little boy from Disney's Peter Pan (cannonball)?

Great update!
ElleMyers chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Awww! How cute Collin getting all worked out about Sterling messing with Izzie. It's confusing at this point because we know Eliot loves the team as a family, and Collin being his son could be down that very same path, no romantic feelings involved. However _ I'm getting the feeling that Collin is not his father, at all!

Nice touch the food details and the answers the kids would have concerning those. I pictured Jake as a mini-Hardison. Haha! The knives hidden so Parker wouldn't kill Hardison, yet, she managed to turn deadly a teddy bear! Hahahaha, I almost fell from my chair.

Once again, good work! Two thumbs up for you mate! I'm looking forward to chapter 22.
Thanks for this late Christmas present xD
another.maggie chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Awww, is Collin in love with Izzie? The twins might get jealous, I guess. :D
Please update whenever you can. This is awesome. :)
LSES chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful, I enjoyed every bit of that chapter. Pure intensity. Don't let up now
00909 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Yes. Love the team dynamics going on.
Theshoegirl chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
I'm really enjoying. Keep going
ElleMyers chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
I can't stop laughing! Queen of the Umpa Lumpas! Hahahahaha...
Collin might not be Eliot's son, but he sure takes after him with the "Damn it Jake!" and later the said one "Seriously?". That's like the trademark of these characters.

This chapter was awfully short for me, which means it was amusing and entertaining. I can't wait for what you have in mind for Sterling and where are the parents AND what are these kids going to do next.

Thank you for updating (you have no idea how many times I've checked this weekend).
Elle chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
I must say, you got me hooked up on this story, and rarely I read unfinished stories, let alone fanfiction. Yours, however, is gripping. Despite some crazy timeline and other details, I think is a good piece of work, and I can't honestly wait for chapter 20.
Thank you!