Reviews for Cultward
Princess Drama Queen chapter 27 . 8/13
One of my all time favourites! Can't believe I only found it now. I know it's been 4 years; but pleeeeease finish it!
Raksha chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
This is a really great story. The premise of a cult is quite cool. I have never studied about them much and so I am a little unfamiliar with the terminology, but the story is amazing. And your writing style is excellent.
Raksha chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Jacob is so judgemental, rude Jacob, I wonder how the pairing will work in future. Excited to find out. Great chapter.
I.S.Teigen chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
So, are you ever going to update? :)
connie chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
please finish this story
Daisy Grace chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Yea, this story hasn't updated in like a decade. Is this story abandoned? I'm afraid the lack of updates tell us readers that the answer is a resounding - "YES!". So, sad. This story had such great potential. Oh, well. :(
ImYours1901 chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Oh gosh, cliffhanger much? I hope you update this fic soon, I love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
update?
connie chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
are there any updates? I love this story.
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
Been waiting two years.. I think it's time to update :)
Debbie White chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Wow great story please keep going can't wait for the next chapter hurry with the next one! :)
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I've heard great things about this story, but before I start reading it I wanted to see if you were going to continue to update? Thank you!
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I was going through all my old stories and I came accross yours and I'd really like to see you write again..
angelari7 chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
This is the craziest Edward I have ever seen lol.
Camilla10 chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
I was checking on fics I am waiting for and yours hasn't upadated for a long time. Can I hope to see it completed?