Reviews for A Little Fishing Expedition
Jedi Skysinger chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Wow, Ms. Elsa sure got one serious in your face payback moment there! Nice to already be married to the woman you now love )
bcmom chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Well done! Thank you so much for sharing your talent of tale. :)
FMSMandi chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Nice love how Sam handled Elsa
FicreaderT chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
A nice ending!
DKougar chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
What a wickedly delicious scene as Elsa meets Sam & MRS. AXE! PRICELESS PAYOFF!
I love your resolution of the Sam/ Elsa saga by solving the "still married to Amanda" problem! Very clever!
I don't usually find my reading in the romance area, but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this story & found it a very satisfying read. Thanks
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Oh boy... There are so many ways this could go horribly wrong!
FicreaderT chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Sam has found himself in quite a predicament! There are so many ways this could end, although I have a feeling I know where it's going...
FicreaderT chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Huh. Didn't see that coming...
southpawokpoet chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
FMSMandi chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Wow they can't catch a break. Although I guess this turned oh kinda good. Now they don't have to go hunting for the last of Ansons group.
DKougar chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I really love the thread in this chapter about young people falling in love with someone but repeating the process as they mature & become different, hopefully better, people. Sad that Sam & Amanda were apart for so much of that lovely process.
But now there's hope.

Sweet, sad, hopeful, & well done. Thanks
bcmom chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Great job. More please. Thanks. :) I will be gone for the weekend. so not too much updating so I can catch up on Sunday night . lol :)
southpawokpoet chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Thank you as usual, beautiful. dusty
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Awww. Wow. So much in one chapter. Nice job.
DKougar chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Sam's one true love returned & loving him! AND THEY'RE STILL MARRIED! This is sweet & joyful but makes me worry. HOPE Fiona is right.

This is SUCH an enjoyable story! Thanks