Reviews for Pay Back
jsfirestar06 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
haha i just like tadase and ikuto's reactions when amu yelled that she wanted ikuto to kiss her.
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like how Amu's yells "Kiss me, dammit!" that's the funniest thing I've read today. I'm confused if Amu saved Yuro or just let Ami play with him. It was still in character, especially the end where Ikuto kind of ruins the sweet moment by asking her if she wants to make out, even though he may be kidding, or who knows with him if he is or not.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
FLUFFY! I felt bad for her when she failed and it was so nice of Ikuto to catch her. Nice isn't the word I'm looking for, but I am using it for lack of a better one. It's a compliment disguised with teasing! I'm talking about the pillow part with him calling her pretty. So cute! I love how the kiss took place! Most people would just say, 'Ikuto kissed her, confessions, and they lived happily ever after,' but no! You made it awesome by having Tadase show up and get jealous! Mwahahaha! I love that Ikuto defended her from Tadase! I just love when things like that happen; Ikuto saving her. I love that they confessed and kissed afterwards... so cute. I absolutely love it and know I'll be back many times to re-read this. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Midnight-angel1022 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Yes, indeed pay back is sweet! Who ever said it wasn't, they haven't read this, also they don't have an older brother who was made for you to have revenge on.
Flying Turtle chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
it cute and funny great job
HatsuneMikuXShionKaito chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cute. I like it! _ Suu was crying lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
AWWWW SO FREAKING CUTE
THATFANGIRL chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Those adjectives! That description! errrrmahgerrrrd you're good, Emily, you're gooood
luving-anime chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
hahaha soo sweet .
Dragon Boba chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So cute! Fangirl Screaming Time!
perished chapter 1 . 9/29/2012