Reviews for Over The Edge
Kimori Takahashi chapter 2 . 4/5
I like it!
I can't wait for more!

but...Um...im slightly confused... can you explain to me what the difference was between chapter 1 and 2? Or are they just the same chapter?
numbuh13m chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
please update
Phantom Ice chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I really like this so far, and I would be very interested to see where it goes if you ever decide to continue it. Everyone else has told you about the chapter thing, so I'm just going to skip that comment. Good job so far!
iB3LIEVE chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
you repeated the same chapter...but i like it(:
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
You repeated the same chapter
Lemonybean chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I am liking this! Please update soon!
troll22 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
theres two of the same chapter make more different chapter although im not hatin cuz its a good story so far
Silver Sheryl chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
i like it (: pretty good for a first time! keep it up!
Harmony's Entropy chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
You repeat the same chp, but thats okay! I did the same thing with my story, Runaway Love. Dont worry thats every writers mistake, keep up the good work, and good luck on continuing your story :)
-Harmony's Entropy
Sam L. Manson chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Your first and second chapter are the same... IT OKAY THOUGH! I made the same mistske in my firsy multi chapter! :) please continue!
yoiyami chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is okay. You either need to learn your comma rules, or you need to learn how to use adverbs. Saying "Danny said jealous" as a dialogue tag is grammatically incorrect. You can say "Danny said, jealous" or "Danny said jealously" though. You also forgot to capitalize Sam and Tucker's name once. Not a huge deal, but you should try and edit your chapters after you type them so you'll catch mistakes like that. Something that you need to work on is just the general flow of your story. The dialogue and narrative is somewhat stilted. It's not terrible, but it's still definitely stiff. I suggest using contractions, it makes the story more informal and the dialogue more believable. Also, try to show, not tell. Referring to the previous example of your writing, instead of telling us that Danny is jealous, show us. Show it through facial expressions or actions, show it through dialogue, show it through the reactions of people around him. Just telling us, and then repeatedly doing so throughout the chapter, just makes the story boring. Anyway, sorry for the long review!
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
you put the first chapter twice
GhostGirl51 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Pretty good, please continue it it's got potential and I really like it. I would like to read more.
ParisPhantom chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
hey...uh... maby i missed something but you posted a chapter twice. but good job.
PhanGirl16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I know the fan fiction is a bit rusty. It's my first one and I have never really written anything before. I wasn't DEMANDING. Good reviews but I was saying that if you were gonna say something mean don't say it. I will use your advice and thanks for the tips. Also he wasn't crying over the cut. He was crying because all of this stress and bullying was building up. So ya. Thanks though! I will update soon.