Reviews for Don't Hide the Pain
Good one shot. Liked it a lot.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Great story! We need continuation stories!
CarterMackenzie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Sweet! :-)
Rebanut chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved this show! Nice to read a good story. Can't wait to read more...
smkffnut chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was wonderful! And really in character. I wish we had gotten to see more of them finally together...But, hey, that's what Fanfiction's for, right? Thanks for writing!
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Dear ekmr,

I have enjoyed your presence on this site and all of your SMK stories. This was very touching to read and portrayed the characters beautifully at this stage in their relationship. I look forward to more of your writing!

Kind Regards - B. G. Kuro
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Sweet story and good sequel to your other story. It's wrapped pretty nicely, but I'd love to see more. Guess I'm greedy! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I hope you decide to continue this story. I really enjoyed it and want to see what developes next.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Thank you! Love this please write more :)
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Great back up story! (Loved the first too) You have great insight into the characters. and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Recekayla chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like it! Seems to go with the give and take they always had on their emotions. Good job.
Loretta chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great continuation of the other story. Oh how he has been changed by her
sscaldwe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter! Glad you are continuing The Zacaro Incident as that was a great story too. Looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very sweet and believable. Reminded me of the frustration I felt in '82 and '83 that they wouldn't just make a move they both so clearly wanted.
boysmom5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good continuation of the first story. Glad you did it. Very sweet ending. :)