Reviews for Calmed By The Storm
Bellasiel chapter 1 . 5/21
Aww! That was so adorable!
eL-Christell chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Aw, so sweet! 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
nice fic
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aww... damn it. You nearly made me cry.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aww. That's quite heartwarming.
ninepen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very sweet. I can totally imagine this happening. Thor is such a good big brother here. I like how they have a routine they follow when this happens (the simple existence of the routine itself can be such a comfort), and Thor putting on a show about how he'll get the FG's back for giving Loki nightmares. ;-) One wonders if Loki has some kind of magic-y memories or something that subconsciously he knows the truth and it torments him in his nightmares. Nicely done.
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
aw that was so sweet I loved that!
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yup!
You were right, this is defiantly a story I needed to hear.
There are a lot of "Loki has a nightmare and Thor comforts him" stories out there, but you did put a spin on it.
Good job!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Gah. The brotherly FEELS. *sniff* Marvel, can we PLEASE have Kid!Thor and Little!Loki flashbacks in Thor 2? ;)

Great work. :)
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awwwwww! That. Is so. CUTE! I love it!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Traveller - I LOVED this! I just re-watched "Thor" last night and this was just perfect! Poor little Loki! Thor was so sweet! I love seeing these two interact as brothers - just too adorable! Please write more about Thor and Loki as little boys. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was an impossibly cute scene between a young Thor and Loki, Trav.

I really would Loki put his differences to rest, found forgiveness with his family and the two brothers reunited again. *crosses fingers and hopes against hope*
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
D'aww! How sweet! I loved it!
anon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it. It's interesting that Loki has nightmares about the Frost giants. As if his subconscious is trying to tell him the truth. And young Thor is such a sweet big brother!
mskaityw chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very very sweet.

Makes me think of Thor in 'The Avengers'.

"We grew up together. We played together. We fought together."

I could totally see lil Thor being so sweet like this. Oh and totally being ready to battle anyone in the nine realms to protect his lil brother.