Reviews for An Anchor Built of Dreams
Loved it, you've got the voice spot on.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT BRILLIANT? Oh My goddess this is awesome, insta fave, I must have more. Screw my french homework, i'm reading on. Also, who would've thought Franics could take a punch?
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Man, I'm liking this so far! You've got a really nice style of writing, and I will insist that you captured Jensen's voice well because I could hear it in my head while reading what he was supposed to be saying. Also, that bit with Jensen and Prichard? WONDERFUL. I had massive giggles.

Whether you decide to add onto this or not, I like it!
joe chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really enjoyed this, it is a bit scattered but it does have a nice range as the authors said. I particularly enjoyed that this started off as just a day in the life of Adam. If I had to make a complaint it's that some phrases should be shortened down but that's about it.
oldwolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
As starts go, this is very, very good. I particularly like the way you're setting up Jensen's character. And the bit with the cyber-stalking AI is both fun and believable.

All in all, I look forward to seeing what develops next.
Cabegna chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well, yeah, not exactly a comedy, but I really like your style and Big Brother Eliza :D I hope you'll update soon
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I've never played Deux machina and am totally unfamilar with the setting or characters, but you are one of my favorite authers, so I gave it a shot.
My first response was nestalia (sorry for bad spelling), this made me miss my old Shadowrun tabletop RPG. As for the actual story, while I appritiate the effort you put into the theatric lighting I would recommend more environmental dericptions. I'm familiar enough with scifi conventions to be able to follow most of setting specific terminalogy, so pretty good job keeping that accessible. If you do intend to put any more time into this, perhaps you could include a short history or bio for the characters for us. And as far as the emotional component of all this I say, what's wrong with a humorous but serius at times, story? And as far as the AI with a growing crush, that sort of thing's like nerd candy, you just can't go wrong with a little romantic comedy (sprinkled with gunfights, lol).
I'm sorry to heard about the well running low on inspiration, hope you fight yourself inspired soon. I recommend a change in your excersie ruitine, I don't know what it is about that extra burst of adrenatine, but that's what seem to help me when I run dry.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames