Reviews for You Turn Me Into Somebody Loved
JoBelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i"It's not fair to put all of that on him, this is supposed to be a partnership. He's angry too and he has every right to be."

"Tell him that, too! He loves you, and frankly he needs to hear that you still need him, even if it is just to talk to you right now instead of picking up your relationship like nothing happened this summer. Ease in to the bigger stuff, the specifics of your time away. And let him be angry, but get started Dr. B. The longer you wait, the longer it will take you to remember how to be together. Emotional relationships are not an innate skill for you, but that's okay."/i

I wholeheartedly agree with this and amazed that it 1) came out of Sweets' mouth and 2) was helpful! and 3) was in character! I'm quite impressed with your fancy footwork here! Great insight into B&B's relationship at the time as well. Wonderful fic! :)
morgan-va chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I enjoyed this story. So glad you wrote the missing scene with Brennan and Sweets.
Mosaika chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
In the summer, I thought that she and Christine will be safe, not be hungry , just in isolation. But she had to survive and fight. It made me cry ...

Thank you!
casket4mytears chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww, I love your Sweets here. I can hear him saying this to her, hear him relating. For all of his understanding of Psychology, he's very awkward at relationships, just like her. I think Sweets the Psychologist understands Booth's feelings about the last few months, but Sweets the abused child understands Brennan very, very well.
someonetookMe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is really fantastic. It fits into the time gap perfectly and I can totally see this happening. It's sad that some many potentially great scenes happen off the camera. Glad you filled in the blanks.
threesquares chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great title. Great story. I feel such relief that I got to read this, that you wrote that conversation, and so in character. I could hear both of them. For instance...

"Honestly, you do have some limitations with interpersonal skills. I always hypothesized they were born out of a combination of you superior intellect, which put you on a different playing field than your peers, and your childhood traumas. But, over the last few years, I promise I've seen you make great strides in your interpersonal relationships. You connect with Booth and Angela and Hodgins," he hesitated to include himself on that list. "But in the last few months, you've been separated from them all and this is a skill that takes practice for you. You are out of practice. I would also hypothesize that these last few months resurrected many of those childhood traumas, and consequently their effects, for you." He sat back and waited for the refutation of his psychoanalysis that never came.

"My father was with me, Sweets. He didn't abandon me. He helped me. This isn't at all like before."

This was so them. I love that he called her "Brennan" to make a connection. I just think that this was wonderful. I am going to recommend it on Bones-Gamblers Anonymous What We are Reading Wednesday. Here I go...

Michele
petuniatc chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent - I wish the show had found time for a Bones-Sweets scene instead of just talking about it. Good one.
Megwill chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
:-)
bonesied chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like this story. maybe sequel please?
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i like it. really great work.
leshagen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
"You are reacting the same way you did with your father those first few years he was back in your life."

OMG, that is exactly the way she was treating Booth. She was unconsiously keeping him at a distance to protect herself, just like she did with Max years ago. And the more she pulled away, the more pissed off Booth became. But the moment she mentioned that 'something is wrong with me' did you notice that his anger instantly evaporated and he came to her defense? ***happy sighing*** That just melted my heart.

I think your story was very insightful and thought provoking. I enjoyed it very much and wanted more!
You did a fantastic job, thanks :D
pampilot67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I like it is they more?
Sammi Marcs chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very insightful!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I can see where Brennan is coming from. Pelant is still out there and her future may be uncertain because of it. Then add in the fear that she really doesn't understand her loved ones and that is a lot of pressure to live with.

Well written. I liked it