Reviews for Asymmetry
JustMeDownHereAgain chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This makes me so sad and so happy at the same time.
I feel so sorry for Oliver, and I can't believe Percy would go marry someone else when they match so perfectly!
Anyway, really good written and good little story, keep up the good work! :D
hazelgracegus chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is actually my favorite fanfiction. For any fandom. Ever. I've probably read it about 50 times since it was published and it still gets to me every time.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Really touching. Keep writing and hopefully your team will come through
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Gah, so much emotion. In this scene, I really ship Oliver/Percy more than Audrey/Percy. Your Audrey is very harsh. Well, I think she is.

This is where our headcanons differ. I don't think that Percy would have told Audrey about his past relationship with Oliver. Therefore, Audrey wouldn't have objected to Percy asking Oliver to be his best man. Though, again, my headcanon doesn't have Percy asking that of Oliver, because he knows he still loves Oliver; and having the person he still loves as his best man seems kind of wrong.

Anyways. That's kind of got rambly. Sorry.

But I really feel for Oliver here. Watching someone you love so much marrying someone else must be hard. My favorite bit?: "He doesn't let the tears fall." - it takes an even stronger person not to cry.

Overall, it's completely wonderful.