Reviews for With Friends Like These
merlinreveal3 chapter 23 . 7/9
Loved the part about Moffat! The evillest villain of all! Ahahahahahahahah
Jonnie vandyne chapter 30 . 7/6
i really enjoyed this. When you killed Loki I was teary eyed so glad you brought up the good work.
TinmarieniT chapter 30 . 6/18
I love this! The whole story!
Cristal chapter 11 . 5/30
Was that a 1984 reference?
Ninjafan chapter 13 . 5/28
If only Frigga handed Odin's butt to him like that in the movies...
skigirl51 chapter 30 . 5/25
Wow. I absolutely ahve loved this entire fanfiction.
skigirl51 chapter 27 . 5/25
Wow. I'm angry at Thor, but I have to say that Hela is my favorite character currently. I strive to be like her.
Raven chapter 30 . 5/20
oh my gods I loved this! I'm dead tired, unknowing if you read my earlier comment, I read your story in one sitting and it is currently 5:38 am. my little midgardian but should have been in bed hours ago. lol but I wanted to know I very much enjoyed your story. thank you for writing it. of all the loki fanfics I have read your ending is the one I loved the most. :) 3
Raven chapter 21 . 5/20
GAHHHHHHHHHH!
RAVEN chapter 19 . 5/20
Torture your reader with suspense? no freakin kidding...I have a tendency to read fanfics when I am stressing as a way to take my mind off of things. tonight I came across yours, and despite my better judgement, as I have to preform in a play tomorrow, here I am at 3:12 am still reading! so I'm loving your story...poor loki..and will probably continue reading till I'm done. :)
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 30 . 5/16
You’re writing is captivating. This fanfic is seriously the only thing that has been on my mind for the past five days. And now, I just finished it and I feel... the need to reread it XD Amazing work you have here. Just a bit sad how the epilogue indirectly hinted that the Avengers are dead. This fanfic was one hell of an emotional roller coaster, and thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.
cottonballriot chapter 30 . 5/15
I liked this fic. it was cute and everything. But the ending...I almost cried. If he's back...that means everyone else...the avengers are dead? noooooo
FANOFTHISAUTHOR6 chapter 30 . 4/30
Did you do a continuation of this? If you haven't please do, this is the most incredible story ever.
You are honestly the most wonderful writer i have EVER seen. Literally. Except for J.K. Rowling,I have never read something so fascinating.
PachimariMaster chapter 28 . 5/1
I really like how everyone really likes Loki’s true form. It’s a reaction I never expected
2,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »