Reviews for With Friends Like These
Jissy2013 chapter 30 . 10/7
Enjoyed
Oh my Odins, I love Hela! Can we keep her?! Also, I kinda like Loki and Hela more as a sis/bro type deal with Loki being the older brother and Hela being an adorable young overprotective sister but I guess this is sorta good too.
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30
Guys, do you like Marvel merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our top seller Marvel product right now is the Thor's Hammer:
/products/me-139?_pos1&_sida0118610a&_ssr?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
Best story I've ever read. Loved it. I laughed, I BAWLED, all in all really enjoyed your writing. Well done.
Moni chapter 30 . 6/27
And finally they are back together - although I hope Loki visits Midgard quite often ;)

I really did like your story and especially your interpretation of Hela. In would've loved to read about Loki's other children meeting everyone but I guess knowing they're finally cared for is nearly as good.

In the beginning there were a few things that (in my opinion) didn't add up; some of them I've already mentioned in the previous review. After Loki started speaking he pretty quickly started trusting the Avengers. I found that a bit hasty considering his horrible... constitution at the start. And although the coffee incident was amusing I think it happened too fast: Loki was too weak to walk and for racing with a wheelchair you need considerable strength in the arms. Besides I don't get why he was already so trusty that they wouldn't be angry. However, those are just a few tiny details.

The second part of your story totally "got" me; I couldn't stop reading. And I HATE Thanos (well, nearly every Marvel fan does, so nothing new...) Loki's death was... Well I guess you can fill in the words yourself. BTW - due to all the horrid torture this should probably be rated M?

Especially after the rollercoaster you put us through I'm very glad at the happy ending! Thor's Bjorn is way too cute :D

Thank you for this beautiful story!
Moni chapter 6 . 6/25
Please don't make Thanos and the Chitauri get Loki back! That'd be way too much!

So far I liked your story and I'm looking very forward to how it continues. Will Loki be eventually all right (I hope so!)? Why is he so very much afraid of Thor (I hope Thor is bot too much OOC)? And I hope Frigga gives Odin hell!

However, a few tiny details caught my attention: Why would Tony have a hospital bed, a wheelchair and in general a part of his tower reserved for hospital purpuses/patients? Besides, for diagnosing broken bones a x-ray is necessary, I don't get how Tony and Steve were able to diagnose broken bones due to swelling and red sprains. Finally I think it's OOC for Tony to run when Fury calls and to be so very relaxed about the Chitauri (after all he suffered from PTSD after New York).

And now I'll continue reading (despite it being 2.30am) ;D
rednoxia chapter 22 . 5/18
you just made me cry. I can say that your narration drove me to tears. amazing.
CharlatanHoax chapter 24 . 5/15
I guess death really do change Hods
CharlatanHoax chapter 23 . 5/15
ah? A rather quick change of attitude/personality for Loki, is it not? but i really love the change
RuelessEntity chapter 30 . 5/11
I loved reading this. I am just sorry to not have discovered it sooner. The story had good plot and the way you wrote the characters was spot on. I especially liked the fact it did not end after Lokis ordeal with Thanos and that you paid close attention to the after math and how the characters realised that just winning one battle would not change a lifetime of prejudices. It was very mature as far as themes go and I thought it was handle very well. I also loved the way that you introduced Hela and especially liked getting to know her and her relationship with Loki. All in all very well done. :)
MadHatterWeasley chapter 30 . 5/9
Listen... I'm literally like at a loss for words with how amazing this fic is. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me wanna strangle a few characters and stab Thanos. Overall, I loved every moment of it and you even managed to make me tear up in this last chapter with Bjorn saying that he wants to be a frost giant when he grows up because they're big and strong. Like that hit me right in the feels and my heart and soul and it made me wanna hug Loki. But then again I always want to hug Loki. Anyways, I loved this fic and I'm looking forward to seeing if you have any more Avengers related ones.
Haley tuttle chapter 30 . 5/2
Please write about avenger infinity part write that it other sequel. Thanks
Haley tuttle chapter 30 . 5/1
What about avenger infinity part 1? Please write it. Make that it other sequel. Thanks
Aw come on! I like the Chronicles of Narnia.
Katie Grey chapter 27 . 4/29
I stopped here. it was getting repetitive. I don't understand why you added the frost giants... it seemed unnecessary to me. The one way I could see it making sense was if Loki was able to fight them back by himself, which would show growth and be a really nice moment. but that didn't happen.
I've gotta say, kudos to you for writing this. while there are some problems... such as some characters not being very fleshed out, some reactions that made no sense, some extra scenes that weren't necessary, some characters having trouble staying IN character (I'm looking at you, caffeine-filled Loki) the heart of this storyLoki's road to recovery, accepting himself, finally getting some real friendswas all there and that was what led me to read this far.
2,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »