Reviews for With Friends Like These
StormShear57 chapter 30 . 11/14
That. Was. Amazing.

This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've read all year. . . this is going on my favorites list.
Insert user chapter 30 . 11/3
I am truly lost for words. This story is a master piece, it had so many emotions going and congrats you had me on the verge of tears. You perfectly capture the personalities of each avenger and show Loki's vulnerability in such a heart wrenching way. You truly had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, especially when Loki "died". Your portrayal of Hela was so unexpected and creative, it was GENIUS and I really like the relationship you have between the two of them. Thank you so much for your masterpiece :)
Mreh chapter 7 . 10/9
Sappy soap operas are good. I'm an extremely passionate person in real life, so I relate to them. And it's never "unfortunate" for people to enjoy things. Diversity of taste is good, makes humans interesting, and makes everything enjoyable to someone. Would be a waste to live in a world where only a few tastes are catered to, or where art is limited.
Mreh chapter 7 . 10/8
Time doesn't heal all wounds, but I have faith Loki will get past this soon. And gloriously. Time for bed. Can't wait to read more tomorrow.
Mreh chapter 6 . 10/8
Again, totally nothing weak about flashbacks.
Mreh chapter 6 . 10/8
Why the fuck was Tony reenacting Twilight? Omg.
Mreh chapter 5 . 10/8
Loki's hairstyle is perfect. Tony needs to shut up.
Mreh chapter 4 . 10/8
"The sight made him want to punch someone." God, I know the feeling. Whenever you see someone suffering, you just wanna throttle whoever did that to them.
Mreh chapter 4 . 10/8
Pretty sure a suicidal teen is way off the charts. I mean, hardly anything worse than a child dying by their own hand.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8
It totally would have made sense for him to drain the whole glass, though. A year without water? Come on now.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8
That's vulnerability, not weakness. Flashbacks kind of come with the territory of torture.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8
Flashbacks are not a weakness. They kind of come with the territory of torture. Vulnerability and weakness are very different things.
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 30 . 8/23
Words can’t even describe how amazing this story is. I love it so much! Loki’s relationship with Thor and the Avengers was portrayed to perfection. It’s rare for me to find good stories which include Loki’s brotherhood with Thor and friendship with the Avengers, so this is a true masterpiece. Hela was awesome also. She acts just like I imagine she would if she was Loki’s daughter rather than Odin’s. And Thanos… he definitely got what he deserved. I’m glad that Loki finally found a place with the Avengers to rest and heal. Even if Thor was devastated, Loki really needed to be away from Asgard for a while. The end was so happy it nearly made me cry. Thank you so much for writing this story! :)
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/3
I love this story! Its soooooo amazing... The way you have portrayed all ur characters is fantastic! I loved the relationship between loki and thor and I loved how Odin realises his mistake and tries to redeem himself... And the last chapter where Bjorn says 'I want to be a frost giant when I grow up?' Well that was the last straw... I cried my heart out... It's official... This is the best fanfiction I've ever read... Love you soo much for writing this️️️️️
AnonymousMe chapter 10 . 5/23
Someone raise Thanos from the dead. I always wanted to try my hand at the blood eagle.

I find sadistic pleasure in the pain of evil beings.
2,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »