Reviews for With Friends Like These
Nika Yami chapter 1 . 12/30/2022
Man poor Loki! The dude, even in canon, deserved help.
HyacinthC chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Sorry to bother you. Sorry to bother you. I came across this story and enjoyed it so much. May I have the honor to translate your work into Chinese? Of course, if someone else has applied, please ignore me. I would appreciate it if you could agree to it. :)
erstwhile-S chapter 30 . 12/25/2022
Couldn’t help but feel for Loki. Glad he got the help he so desperately needed. Liked this version of Hela and the various Avengers. It was nice that they actually behaved like a group of people who cared and respected one another. I suppose it’s a benefit of this being an older story.

Tony was absolutely hilarious even if exasperating. I like it that you gave him depth along with his flippant attitude. Loved Pepper’s characterisation. I’m not sure that I’d have forgiven Thor so easily had I been in Loki’s position, but it was still wonderful to see the brothers united. Thor did make amends in providing unconditional love and support once he realised his error. Thanks for sharing this story.
Anime100 chapter 30 . 8/17/2022
This is truly heartbreaking, heartwarming and interesting to read; please update soon

Poor Loki didn't deserve what had happened to him. I'm relieved and delighted for the happy ending

Please stay safe out there
Lejana chapter 30 . 7/14/2022
wow, a very good story. I really loved the way all the characters interacted with and your Hela is the very best I have read so far. Thx for sharing this. :)
T-tawny chapter 23 . 5/30/2022
I have always been slightly confused by this bit, like in your fic until this point I read Loki as quite young, and the start of Thor 1 he feels even younger so I do wonder HOW he came to be a dad. And did his whole family forget about the fact his DAUGHTER is the goddess of death? Like just if my sibling had the goddess of death for a child, I wouldn't be so worried about the death thing (torture is worse than death if you ask me) am I just being dumb?
qjhaynes chapter 13 . 4/9/2022
Wow he forgives people easily...
qjhaynes chapter 10 . 4/9/2022
So Thor only gets a tongue lashing? That's pretty lame
Colt1911Gal chapter 2 . 3/4/2022
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS!
Basiliskin chapter 30 . 10/20/2021
Awwww though i find janes decision coming with thor too abrupt, i have to say this was really good.
Basiliskin chapter 11 . 10/20/2021
Hulk is soo cuteeee
Skyler444 chapter 23 . 10/13/2021
I almost spit out my water when i read “have you ever heard of Thorki”
fluffymadame chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
Amazing story!
Commenter chapter 30 . 6/29/2021
This is the second time I’ve read this fanfiction. It was actually the first fanfiction that I ever read, I think, and I was absolutely spellbound throughout the entire thing. Four or five years later and it’s still amazing. Thank you for writing such a good piece. God bless.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/28/2021