Reviews for With Friends Like These
Saramagician chapter 30 . 4/9
It was very interesting story! I liked it!
emo-princess666 chapter 30 . 4/6
wait does his return to Asgard mean everyone's dead on Earth?
emo-princess666 chapter 10 . 4/6
Awww omg the Hulk is so adorable here...*tearing*
MadaSasu chapter 30 . 4/1
Been reading this for a while. You have taken in my life torn it apart and put it back together in so many ways I can't explain. PLEASE, PLEASE write another avengers one as good as this! I love loki and though I was wish that he and bruce would have a bit of hulki or greenfrost whatever you want to call it since thor and tony were taken ehhh I loved it. I would EVEN settle for sif ;) But I love this more than anything and if I could throw this at everyone I would! Thank you for the awesomest fanfic ever created! 3 Until you write another long one like this, you might have i will check you page ever I favorite this like 10 times XDD P.S ever though to make a sequel with a lover for loki *wink wink*
Nightmother chapter 30 . 3/16
It was nice to see a happy ending. Loki is so great with kids
Nightmother chapter 26 . 3/16
Geez, I thought all the drama was over. *sigh* Well here we go again
Nightmother chapter 23 . 3/16
I loved Hela, she has kept up with the times well.
Nightmother chapter 22 . 3/16
I was wondering when Hela would come in, It should be interesting
Nightmother chapter 10 . 3/15
God I love Hulk. While in the comic he was a complete uncontrollable monster and there was no way he could talk, I like that in the Avengers movies he was given some speak, though little.
Nightmother chapter 6 . 3/15
I hope this has a happy ending...or at least somewhat of a happy ending
Nightmother chapter 3 . 3/15
I can't wait for Frigga to find out what happened to Loki, That is going to be one angry Mother. Look out Odin and Thor
juventus chapter 30 . 3/12
I did read again your story. I love it!
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 30 . 3/10
This has got to be my 3rd time reading this fic and it still amazes me to this day. This is the first avengers fic that I have read, it made me like redemption Loki fics and confusingly it made me start liking Loki and Sif as a couple.
Yeah! Hela's awesome! She totally just owned Thanos... big time! }:)
elianna.jakubiec chapter 30 . 3/9
I am rather ignorant of how to write a proper review, so I apologize if I am doing this wrong. But I just have to say that this story is incredible. I read all 30 chapters last night. I found myself sobbing so many times; this is such a heart-wrenching but beautiful story. I cannot tell you how much your writing speaks to me. You have crafted a tale far surpassing the level of any other fanfiction I have read; you have avoided mere melodramatic sentimentality, telling instead a powerful story of acceptance, love, and forgiveness. You paint with vivid words the raw reality of pain, heartbreak, and hatred, but in the face of this dark reality you beautifully illustrate the power of love to heal and unite deeply wounded souls. Thank you so much for writing this; it was worth every tear shed.
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »