Reviews for With Friends Like These
boredlazygirl chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
You made Hela even better. I actually like her. Unlike the way Marvel showed her.
boredlazygirl chapter 22 . 11/18/2017
Lol this is an old fanfiction but I find it funny that Hela is Loki's daughter in this one...Cause in the mewest movie their Odin's first child banished from Asgard xD But whatever, this works better
MoonyEstelChase chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
Wow. What a fascinating AU! I've always loved the fan theory that Loki wasn't completely responsible for his actions, and you did such a good job creating a story from it. I loved the Rick Riordan-esqe Hela, and all the references.
I just had a great time. Thanks for the ride!
erikaprosperanti1 chapter 30 . 11/10/2017
this story is just outstanding, really worthy of a book! I cried and laughed so much during the days I spent reading this.. I couldn't stop! thanks for writing this, hope you won't stop!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2017
Oh my gosh I swear this is the best work that I have ever seen on this entire site. Seriously this is as good (if not better) than the movies and I am so envious of your talent. Thank you so much for sharing such an exquisite, touching, and elaborate story with us.
Dirtkid123 chapter 30 . 11/2/2017
Aw... this was an amazing ending! This story is my new canon! Brilliantly well written! I laughed, I cried, and I got angry! Thank you for writing such a phenomenal masterpiece!
Animago chapter 27 . 10/6/2017
Um passo pra frente, dois pra trás
Animago chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Não acredito. Estou emocionada. "Sou amado"
Ah, tomara que eles recuperam Loki antes do capítulo 30!
Animago chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
Não dá. Estou assim " nas nuvens " com esse capítulo
Animago chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
UHUUUUUU! MELHOR CAPÍTULO
valeu a pena esperar
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
He better be a friend! :)
snowball247 chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL THANOS i mean, i knew he was already evil, but for him to actually rape Loki? Ughhh my skin is crawling, just thinking about it. Poor Lokican't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
Sniff sniff...and this is why I love this story zoo sweet ... Demon voice...make a sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
Roots reached by the frost ? LOTR!
Jessie Brown 4 chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
Ah! Love love love this story! Good job! It's emotional and crazy and heart-breaking! Love it!
2,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »