Reviews for With Friends Like These
supernerdy2004 chapter 21 . 5/11/2021
I’m on chapter 21, crying over here and there’s still nine more chapters…. Must you break my heart more?! In other news, this is a really good book.
intelmicrochip chapter 5 . 4/27/2021
wait, so is frigga breaking the 4th wall here for narration, or is it just a habit to talk out loud to no one?
Hello chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
Why did my playlist become really rude, and started playing lovely by Billie eilish!?
Stevia chapter 2 . 3/4/2021
THANOS!
Stevia chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
LOKI!
Wolvie26 chapter 30 . 1/5/2021
Love it!
NetflixianHere chapter 30 . 1/5/2021
I really enjoyed this story.

And anyone looking for EB's comment, it's on page 120 of the reviews, on chapter 15, posted on December 10th, 2012.
Ravenemerald chapter 30 . 12/31/2020
Can I copy this fanfiction to another site? Ao3 to be specific.(Archive of our own)
pegasussksmp100 chapter 21 . 12/28/2020
All credits for you for breaking my heart into a million pieces.
StormShear57 chapter 30 . 11/14/2020
That. Was. Amazing.

This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've read all year. . . this is going on my favorites list.
Insert user chapter 30 . 11/3/2020
I am truly lost for words. This story is a master piece, it had so many emotions going and congrats you had me on the verge of tears. You perfectly capture the personalities of each avenger and show Loki's vulnerability in such a heart wrenching way. You truly had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, especially when Loki "died". Your portrayal of Hela was so unexpected and creative, it was GENIUS and I really like the relationship you have between the two of them. Thank you so much for your masterpiece :)
Mreh chapter 7 . 10/9/2020
Sappy soap operas are good. I'm an extremely passionate person in real life, so I relate to them. And it's never "unfortunate" for people to enjoy things. Diversity of taste is good, makes humans interesting, and makes everything enjoyable to someone. Would be a waste to live in a world where only a few tastes are catered to, or where art is limited.
Mreh chapter 7 . 10/8/2020
Time doesn't heal all wounds, but I have faith Loki will get past this soon. And gloriously. Time for bed. Can't wait to read more tomorrow.
Mreh chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Again, totally nothing weak about flashbacks.
Mreh chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Why the fuck was Tony reenacting Twilight? Omg.
2,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »