Reviews for With Friends Like These
Mreh chapter 5 . 10/8/2020
Loki's hairstyle is perfect. Tony needs to shut up.
Mreh chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
"The sight made him want to punch someone." God, I know the feeling. Whenever you see someone suffering, you just wanna throttle whoever did that to them.
Mreh chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
Pretty sure a suicidal teen is way off the charts. I mean, hardly anything worse than a child dying by their own hand.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
It totally would have made sense for him to drain the whole glass, though. A year without water? Come on now.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
That's vulnerability, not weakness. Flashbacks kind of come with the territory of torture.
Mreh chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
Flashbacks are not a weakness. They kind of come with the territory of torture. Vulnerability and weakness are very different things.
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 30 . 8/23/2020
Words can’t even describe how amazing this story is. I love it so much! Loki’s relationship with Thor and the Avengers was portrayed to perfection. It’s rare for me to find good stories which include Loki’s brotherhood with Thor and friendship with the Avengers, so this is a true masterpiece. Hela was awesome also. She acts just like I imagine she would if she was Loki’s daughter rather than Odin’s. And Thanos… he definitely got what he deserved. I’m glad that Loki finally found a place with the Avengers to rest and heal. Even if Thor was devastated, Loki really needed to be away from Asgard for a while. The end was so happy it nearly made me cry. Thank you so much for writing this story! :)
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
I love this story! Its soooooo amazing... The way you have portrayed all ur characters is fantastic! I loved the relationship between loki and thor and I loved how Odin realises his mistake and tries to redeem himself... And the last chapter where Bjorn says 'I want to be a frost giant when I grow up?' Well that was the last straw... I cried my heart out... It's official... This is the best fanfiction I've ever read... Love you soo much for writing this️️️️️
AnonymousMe chapter 10 . 5/23/2020
Someone raise Thanos from the dead. I always wanted to try my hand at the blood eagle.

I find sadistic pleasure in the pain of evil beings.
AnonymousMe chapter 6 . 5/22/2020
I can't decide who my favorite avenger is Bruce or Pepper. XD
AnonymousMe chapter 3 . 5/22/2020
I think I've read this one before, but I love it, so I am reading it again.
And Odin? *pokes him in the eye and kicks his shins* I hate you.
AnonymousMe chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
No matter what, I always love Heimdal!
WriteyWrite chapter 30 . 5/18/2020
This was an amazing story. Absolutely brilliant. Loved it.
Autumn chapter 30 . 3/23/2020
This fix was absolutely amazing. Just the right amount of heartbreaking sadness and humor.
Rowena-Moon-Moon chapter 30 . 2/22/2020