Reviews for Bambi meets Man
Sir Gareth of Orkney chapter 1 . 8/30
Don't know if you'll see this review or respond to it. I like this story, even though you writing is a bit sloppy (NO OFFENSE!) I'm a bit disappointed that Bambi couldn't finish, "I forgive you." But its your book. It takes a lot of effort to forgive something like what the hunter did to Bambi's mother. If I was to say that Bambi should've forgiven the hunter, I'd be a hypocrite because forgiveness isn't is one of my virtues.
And the ending as the hunter was engulfed in flames as he laughed, could you explain that to me? Its sort of reminiscent to the episode, Babar's Triumph, as the Hunter's comrades run from their fortress which is on fire, the Hunter grows angry and roars defiantly into as the fire surrounds him.
That's why this story seemed familiar to me... huh... Babar always did seem kinda sad about the hunter dying even though the hunter was the one who killed Babar's mother. Then again, Babar just wasn't a creature that could hold grudges.
Anyway, great story. And if you could explain the hunter's laughter to me, I'd be obliged.
Amy Etscheid chapter 1 . 3/27
...The ending was strange... No wonder it was a dream!
First I was all like:
...what
BUT FOOD FANFIC! :D
PACHYSAM chapter 1 . 1/11
Well done to Prince for stopping Bambi. Elders are good on stopping youngsters from doing things which would poison them for their life.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
cool I am happy that bambi let the man live
James Parsons chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was weird!
PrimesSPARROW chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this was so good very good loved it
Lothor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
It happened to me more when I saw the movie "Bambi", hoping that befall the bastard hunter who killed Bambi's mother, I can understand Bambi. I do not endorse any murder that is what, but I'm not preclude having the pleasure of seeing garbage like Hitler and Gaddafi, who has been lynched, the powers of souffrirs and is killed after faires. I still regret the assassination attempts against Hitler failed, because if Hitler got killed, many would be saved. As for Gaddafi, although I wanted him to be tried, I am pleased to learn that he begged and he suffered before in any case, even if I think it are garbage deserve to die, I do not endorse any murders.