Reviews for Mother's Love
Aurora Scriptor chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is really well written, and a bit heartbreaking. Congrats! :D
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww sad
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
My heart just broke. This was amazing though. ;;
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey, been a while.

I love Animaniacs. But this just broke my heart. :( Without saying anything really out loud, you've still managed to put so much emotion between the sentences.

. . . And I loved it. Especially the last time she told the story, and the last words she ever spoke to Yakko.
Awesome job! :)
- Sideshow
Oh chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow... my heart just... cried.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
WAHHH! SO SAD! *cries in a corner*
xBrianna123x chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
.This. Every word of it - and i'm not exaggerating. This was so wonderful and cute. I like how you took the boys personalities into account; of course they wouldn't sit still, be quiet or understand what was going on- that's un Warner like! xD anyway, i really like your writing style. The touching moment between Yakko and his mother at the end was amazingly done (even if it;s only a few sentences!). Hope to see more stories by you in the Animaniacs section of Fanfiction. :D
frumouttamimind chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really don't care for WW stories (and If I hear Dot's story one more time...) but once in a while you find a few gems like "What are we going to do?" and "Memories"-and this is one of them :)

Great little story!
yasdnilgoth chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Right now, I've got tears in my eyes. It's not fair that King Salazar had to kill the Warner's parents. Say, why don't you write another fanfic about King William and Queen Angelina. How they met, when the Warners were born, their lives before Wakko's Wish. Why, because this turned out great and I think you have great potential of writing another fanfic;) Please do another if you want!