Reviews for The Downward Spiral
agcookiemunster chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Part two now? I just finished reading all of your stories on here, and now I need you to write more to keep me occupied! I'm running out! Out, I tell you, out! My brain is in overdrive now and I need the fan fictiony goodness. And I need it soon or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes... :/
Please and thank you! _
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my gaaahd. I loved it :) You kept Kakashi so perfectly in-character! Great job, can't wait to read the next part.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loving this! This is just such a fun fic to read. Hope to read more soon!
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Floored is the only word i can use to describe my feelings for this story, Christine. Lololol. C:
Tobi-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Update soon.
whiterosesinheaven chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i can't stop smiling.

this was so good!

write the next chapter hurry!
the UFC network chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Glad to have stumbled upon this #_#
name not found chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
wow. welcome back! (:
easycheesy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You write Kakashi so deliciously, Icey-kins. I love him so much in your story. From how he starts to fascination to the darker tones you put in. Wow. Plain beautiful.

The buildup was so delicious. It's not rusty at all! _
Nathan Gurl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh my...you are certainly back w/ a vengeance! I really love this so far. Can't wait how you will write Sakura's pov.
princess madness chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Thank you for a beautiful story. I'm excited to read more from you.
I'd like to say that I love Kakashi a lot here. You portray him as angsty and that's exactly the kind of Kakashi I want.
ThePalace chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cool. I love your character development. I can't wait to see more about Sakura's feelings.
D chapter 1 . 10/8/2012