Reviews for The Downward Spiral
serenity-touched chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Finally! I had some time today to sit down. Sorry how long it took me. I hate to rush through any fics and wanted to give it a proper read.

This is a very lovely prize! It makes me glad to see you write this after such a long break. I certainly love it (it's a great setting - love the emotion) and I'm happy there's going to be a part 2 as well.

Ty for such a nice gif fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yummy read!
WitchMagpie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is beautifully written!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Rusty? You call this rusty? What on earth...

This is brilliant! What a lovely surprise seeing that you updated, and with such a fabulous story. I love the definite progression of this, and how Kakashi's wonder turns to curiosity, to fascination, and to those yummy darker thoughts. It makes a wonderful tension between his developing desire for Sakura, and fear of getting too tangled up in the feelings.

Then oh my goodness. There's going to be a part two. Looking forward to it! Great update. Super enjoyed the read!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhh kakashiiiiiii you silly old man!
great chapter (:
looking forward to reading more!
Pendant of Night chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Good work!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I absolutely adore this!
puffyfluffstuff chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You're back! *squeals in happiness*
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
tin, this is awesome!

love the portrayal of kakashi here. he's so hard on himself just like he is in the manga and i love how you kept that quality. i'm really excited to read the part 2!
michelle's rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm falling in love withyour Kakashi. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love this oneshot...
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awww, please update soon!
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh wow! this was wow. I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing and sharing it. :)
89662 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really liked this!
moodymel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That ending was kind of sad, but there is still hope for them both. The story has a really good plot and seems well developed. Good job, I can't wait to read more.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »