Reviews for Rose in Paradise
Seraphine1210 chapter 1 . 5/7
i cried... Very tragic indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow this story or "one shot" was really deep hearted and incredible to read. I thought you were going to lead us toward her finding that he was cheating on her. Such a good read. You have a gift of being able to write where the reader feels your writing. I am now going back and see what else you have written. Thank you for sharing your great talent with all of us readers. I admire you!
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow. Beautiful but dark.
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Blind rage is an awful awful thing. i have experienced it once and never want to see it again. It is scary but for his over jealous nature, i am curious why all of a sudden it appeared and instead of asking what happened he assumed the worse and Sookie paid the price. thank you for sharing kristie
aprilshowers021 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow, that was so beautifully written. It left me a crying, blubbery mess by the end though. You are such an amazing writer!
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i cried for sookie and eric. they didn't deserve what they went through, but love happens and it is damaging sometimes:..(
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i cried. ugly UGLY tears. i didnt see this coming AT ALL! still crying internally!
willowtree16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow that was so angsty, and not the way i expected it to end. It was a very well told story though.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You truly are a wonderful writer. What a heartbreakingly tragic story. You write emotions like no other and make us feel every one of them.
treewitch703 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
snif, snif...
Katie-1-Scarlett-2-Butler-3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was and is amazing so beautiful I love the song and u love the way you wrote that. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So sad. Great storytelling.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow! That was a sad heartbreaking story. We always hurt the ones we love. And nine times out of ten murder is not premeditated & it is committed by someone the victim knows & is close to...
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
On my so wonderful. I have tears in my eyes and my heart hurts for them. I love it.
Linda
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm sure it's just my blind love for Eric talking, but I think Bill would've been a better fit for the obsessive husband. ;-) Loved the story, though.