Reviews for Creator Secrets Alpha and Omega
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Sorry it took so long for me to read. I've been out of town and busy over the Thanksgiving break. Well, it looks like the next chapter might be what we've all been waiting for, with Crash finally getting to see the W.D. Update soon (sooner than last time if possible, but hey, just as long as you update, we'll be fine!)!

That's all for now.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Well, I certainly would not have known that this was based on that story if you hadn't told me. I never even knew that book existed!

I really want to see how everybody responds when Crash gets to the W.D! That should be interesting!

By the way, I like how you referenced my review with the "power crazed" thing. Haha!

Crash bandicoot 2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Another really good chapter from you! Keep up the great work!

I'm really liking where this is going, I think, but I do hope that "Crash Bandicoot" won't become some power crazed guy with the World Dreamer! That could be bad... Very bad. Don't forget to update soon! And good luck on your survival classes.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
'...the most loyal robots since 3012." HAHA! I LOVE IT! It's like, exactly a thousand years in the future! Awesome!

This really has a creative start, but I would like to suggest that you use quotations and paragraph indentations for your speakers. It makes everything easier to read and gives the illusion that your story is longer than it really is... (Hee hee... what?) If you need an example, just PM me.

Enjoy your trip, and see you in five days!

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I think that the word is something like "valerian" in English. At first I thought "Catnip?" but that tends to make cats go crazy rather than calm them down.

This isn't a bad start at all. I would say there should be a bit more background detail, but hey, I understand that you have a laptop with "difficult" keys, so obviously that will slow down your production in the story.

All in all, it sounds like a very "original" idea. And I am ALL ABOUT originality, in case you haven't noticed. :-) I will be subscribing to this and reading and would love to help you if you ever need it. Welcome to FanFiction!