Reviews for You're My Star
PleaseDontRun chapter 42 . 2/11
So I read your fanfic a while ago and you reviewed mine recently and I just clicked it was you! This is possibly my favourite fic ever, I was super sad there was no finished sequel but I adore one shots. You're amazing! Or awesome as Arizona would say :)
cg7180 chapter 42 . 11/30/2015
This was a great story!
Bkwrmchar chapter 42 . 11/22/2015
Fantastic story! Thank You.
RunningOnSunshine94 chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
And since I finished reading chapter 11 just now, I have to say my favorite chapter so far! That is my favorite song that was sung on that episode!
RunningOnSunshine94 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
In the process of reading, I'm on chapter 11 right now and I just felt the need to stop and tell you this is an awesome story! Your an awesome writer :-)
ForeverCalzonaForever chapter 42 . 8/30/2015
Oh why can't this story be picked up two years later!
kassia.crislayne chapter 42 . 7/13/2015
So, I finished your story. I have to confess that, during my reading, I was always expecting for more drama. More drama with Arizona's ex, Erica and even the plane crash. Don't get me wrong, I love fluff and stuff. I'm just so used to Shonda's sadic instincts that I'm always prepared for the worse.

That said, I really enjoyed not having too much drama with our ladies. So yeah, good story!
SindyV31 chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
I love the Ellen show too. Good choice in incorporating her show
AnatomyOfGreys1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Can I just say how much I love his story and I'm just started reading it again!
GOF1024 chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
Amazing. I loved this story. Now proceeding to the sequel. ;)
Cecilie3731 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
WAUW! Really good:)!
Maxlin chapter 42 . 7/10/2014
That was a great story from beginning to end
Texaschic1 chapter 42 . 5/31/2014
Great story! I look forward to the sequel. I totally bought into Callie as an actress. I believe the line from look who's talking was when Arizona said...so you where the one kicking my internal organs...in the movie the baby replied...you were the one eating all the spicy food..lol...
Britann chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Didn't callie already give
RedPoetist chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Absolutely my favorite CalZona fic. Excellent!