Reviews for Kim's New look
kickinitfan24 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Lena chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Awwwwwhhh! You swore the next chapter would come out soon, but you last updated in November and now it's February. I really hope you come back to this story, I really wanna find out what happened to Lindsay! Oh and by the way, I absolutely love this story! I've been looking for good stories for a whole now, but I haven't been able to find any that weren't on hiatus or discontinued. I really hope you update sometime because it would break my heart to see another story abandoned! Good luck to you in your future stories, and I hope you update soon!
Vanessa2799 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
You said soon! I've been waiting! Please,please,please update soon! I love this story!
PureFaerie chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Honey, you've driven past updating 'soon' for this story and parked right in 'never.' UPDATE. NOW. OR I WILL GO KIM CRAWFORD ALL OVER THIS STORY. BTW I LOVE THIS STORY AND I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE. chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
She'sMajestic-I'mNoOne chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Awesome! definitely 1 of your best... how could you say it was bad?
Acfprincess chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Love Please update! :)
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Yayyy kick prevails! chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
yay! KICK :D good chapter
mynameisgalaxy chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
KICK PREVAILED! This was AMAZING you really put this out so well. I can't wait for the next chapter so please please please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
LightzMusic22 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
DANG CLIFFHANGER why dont u make kai come back later on making more drama? :P
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Update please I wanna know who she is
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
i like lick 4 ever please kim and jack kiss n chaper 5 please diz yes;
im a wreak and i know it chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Is the girl Claire? From capture the flag or Linsey from the new ep? Anyways update soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »