Reviews for A Single Touch of Grace
Moonshine's Guide chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was beyond awesome. I can't put into words… what this story made me feel.

Great job. KEEP WRITING
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
moviescript Ending chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
No..What happened to PADME? Finally, you're back! :) Please do continue! I LOVE this story.
Callista Malone chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
Wow. you've done a really good job. I've never read a story written in such a style as this before, where everything is entwined. write more!

i'm amazed...
moviescript Ending chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
Wow. This is an amazing story. Beautiful..I beg of you to continue. Work like this should not go unfinished! :) Keep up the brilliant work.
akane47 chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
This is great :) I don't know beans about Star Wars and even less about The Sandman, but your the flow and imagery of your writing just kicks ass. Very good work!
Nielawen chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
*stares with mouth hanging open* I don't know the words to describe it, but it's truly brilliant. Different, but SO great. I love your aspect of looking at the occurences in this story. BRILLIANT.
Nielawen chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Woah this is kinda creepy! It's super good... just scary .
Babybluebritterz chapter 5 . 7/26/2002
I had just started reading this story, and I am glad I had done so! It's absolutley amazing. You writing skills are brilliant. You're story makes me want to come back for more. Please continue! I can't wait!
pokey chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
sad, but beautiful
Nielawen chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Oh... My... God... I'm so in awe that I'm almost in tears. This is the most extraordinay, amazing, BRILLIANT story I have ever read in my life. I'm not just saying this, it's the honest truth and I can't describe in words how great, and touching, this was. The idea for this made a perfect story. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. This is my absolute favorite story! I could kiss you it's so good... ;)
finona chapter 5 . 7/20/2002
I didn't understand it at first, but now i'm really getting into it, and it's great! Please keep it coming! :)
Sister Orlanda Marie Skippy chapter 4 . 7/19/2002
*sigh* My sister is evil. She introduced me to the Sandman addiction, but due to karma she does not have the first two books, so I can't start on it! I shall have to talk to her about your story. Please, continue! I love it!

Trinity Day chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
Oh, wow! I'm loving this. The tone of the story is just right - a mixture of myth and dreams. Fantastic job thus far.
pokey chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Wow, very good and understandable even if you haven't read sandman. Great job.