Reviews for Starkid Fan-Fictions
Ingrid Blackery chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
IM SOBBING!
melwel3 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter! LaurWalk is kind of a guilty pleasure and hard to find, so this completely made my day! All the other one-shots were totally awesome as well!
TotallyAwesome2727 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is ever so slightly awesomely amazingly very much adorable. Can you maybe do another Bropez and Jailan one?
jazzyrox4eva chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
that... was absolutely beautiful. i loved it so much and the ending gave me chills. fantastic job!
Ivy44 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely loved your Joime chapter! :) Would be awesome if you could write another one
azebra117 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Why is Lauren always paired with people? It's like she's the most pariable person! No offense, I love her, but there are just so many parings about her!
Gigglingstarkid chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love it! You really have a talent! It's such a great collection of one shots. I would absolutely love To see julia/Clark,Jaime/walker, or julia/walker in the future.:)
The Unlikely Suspect chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Wow, I absolutely adore this collection of one-shots! Such good ideas and so well written. If I can ask, could you do a Darren/Julia one-shot? They're my favourite starkid pairing, and I'm convinced they dated in university!
Fan chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I really liked these one shots. I really would love another Jaime/Dylan or Lauren/Holden but you just did some recently. Great job with all of them still! I will love to read more.
Zidzel chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A meredith snd lauren please
The coolest girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm loving these one shots! I agree with somebody's buddy would love to see Darren/Julia and walker/ Julia. Keep the good work up!:D
unwrittenfairytales chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I almost died on Chapter 4. It was so amazing.. 3
Me chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I love this! Could you write a Walker/Moses bromance or is this romance only?
Somebody's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
fantasic! would love to see Holden/Jaime, Julia/Darren,Holden/Julia,and Walker/Julia in the future! :D
GalaxyBird chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORIES.
FOR THE LOVE OF RUMBLEROAR, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lessthanthree,