Reviews for Baby I'm Yours
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
I love your Domestic drabbles. Not many people write them. Barely people write them!

But oh how the Erotica couple is the perfect one in here... their affection toward each other is just the best.

Nostalgia is Nostalgia. My favourite of their part in this fic was when Ritsu thinking what could happen if they didn't break up before Christmas and imagine Saga being happy.

I wish this continue...
...and put Trifecta...
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Oml, the Mistletoe story made me squeal so much 3 Love Ritsu x Takano!
whyamihereagain32 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Heehee! Sneaky Takano-san. No mistletoe xD
whyamihereagain32 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Cute! Cliche, but that's what yaoi is ;) Love it!
Lil' P 101 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
All of these are so cute!
EMERALD69 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
You never let me down! You write astonishingly! Can't wait for the next one!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Omfg! Too cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Pff poor guy Guss no one toll him you wash rise before you cook it ( my mum makes awesome stews with rise and toll me this fact)
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Aww so sweet
EMERALD69 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
The moment I saw rice I knew IMMEDIATELY knew where you were gong! Amazing like ALWAYS! Also amusing!

P.S. I say similar things every-time I review. Do I need to lengthen my vocab. or WHAT.
Candyland'sVirtue chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
These were all so adorable! Usually I don't like Chiaki and Tori stories ( I'm a big ritsu & masamune fan) but you made me love them oUo I love how you portrayed all of the characters here, in a sophisticated yet perfectly in character with a hint of humor CX can't wait for more!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
KORE KAWAII DESU!
raiu.corvus chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! hahahahaha! It's just waaaayyyy too cutttteeeee! More! Merry Xmas!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
xD ERMAGERD! Cute!
EMERALD69 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! It was light but not to fluffy. It was simple but not simple as you were in hurry and just decided to write something to get it over with. It was good!