Reviews for Nobody Else But You
Lil' P 101 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
All of these are so cute!
EMERALD69 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
You never let me down! You write astonishingly! Can't wait for the next one!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Omfg! Too cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Pff poor guy Guss no one toll him you wash rise before you cook it ( my mum makes awesome stews with rise and toll me this fact)
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Aww so sweet
EMERALD69 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
The moment I saw rice I knew IMMEDIATELY knew where you were gong! Amazing like ALWAYS! Also amusing!

P.S. I say similar things every-time I review. Do I need to lengthen my vocab. or WHAT.
Candyland'sVirtue chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
These were all so adorable! Usually I don't like Chiaki and Tori stories ( I'm a big ritsu & masamune fan) but you made me love them oUo I love how you portrayed all of the characters here, in a sophisticated yet perfectly in character with a hint of humor CX can't wait for more!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
KORE KAWAII DESU!
raiu2112 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! hahahahaha! It's just waaaayyyy too cutttteeeee! More! Merry Xmas!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
xD ERMAGERD! Cute!
EMERALD69 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! It was light but not to fluffy. It was simple but not simple as you were in hurry and just decided to write something to get it over with. It was good!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
*fangirl squeal* KAWAIIIII! XD OMG THAT WAS TOO CUTE!
EMERALD69 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
AMAZINGLY GOOD! YIPE I GOT TO READ MORE!
raiu2112 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
just got back from a hiatus and had to re-read the story from the beginning and just finished it on this chapter. we don't get a lot of insight into yanase's thoughts but i believe you've captured it here! i love how you described chiaki in the sketch without actually saying out loud it was him. it was very artsy indeed! do u draw? hehe! loving it so far! updatee!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I demand Takano-san! XD haha jk Loved this chapter! :D You did great describing the picture without revealing it was Chiaki! XD SUPER KAWAII!