Reviews for The Plan: An Artemis Fowl Fanfiction
whitealmond chapter 22 . 6/7
I'm very sorry to hear about your dogs, and I hope college is,going well. Take care and come back to us, I'd love to know how the story turns out.
whitealmond chapter 19 . 6/7
Ooo, I really like this connection that he has with her. Does that mean there's a little Artemis inside Holly's mind?
whitealmond chapter 18 . 6/7
Their love scenes were sweet and adorable, just like them XD
whitealmond chapter 15 . 6/7
Whoop, love the action and the realism with Artemis losing control of himself. We didn't get a lot of graphic torture, for which I'm grateful, but that's one way to show how bad it was.
whitealmond chapter 11 . 6/7
I love it when Artemis goes into his mind and talks to Orion :) glad you brought that character back. And having Holly inside him... Is that the goodness he wishes to protect?
whitealmond chapter 10 . 6/7
A whole organisation against interspecies romance? What? Jeez -_- how often do the People date outside of their species anyway? Even in the first book there was Nimbus, the elf-goblin hybrid.
whitealmond chapter 8 . 6/7
I'm pretty sure that the Book says that fairies who share alcohol with humans will lose their powers... Otherwise another splendid chapter!
whitealmond chapter 5 . 6/7
Oh, this is too sweet. His confession was beautiful, how indeed could she resist?
yendor900 chapter 22 . 2/11
a truly wonderful story, I cant wait for your return and I wish you the best of luck

-yendor
JOKERx2xLEET chapter 22 . 2/10
Please continue it.
david6055 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
I was curious if you are going to on get back to this story into this coming year. I know like can throw us curve balls and I don't want to sound like a nagging fan but you have a wonderful story and was hoping you might get back to it sometime this coming year.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
I do hope that everything has worked out for you by now! And I hope your other poodle is alright now as well! This was a wonderful story and I sincerely hope you return to it!
Shirley chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Sorry to hear about your dogs. I hate dog owners that won't take responsibility for their dogs. Just remember it is not always the dogs fault and I hope you get some form of justice from your court case.
mac10m1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Keep up the excellent work!
mac10m1 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
This is easily one of the best, if not THE best, AF fanfictions on the internet. I love how you can flawlessly mix the vanilla AF universe with your own combination of lighthearted banter and heavier topics, as well as your very tasteful lemony goodness.

Keep up the excellent work!