Reviews for The Plan: An Artemis Fowl Fanfiction
yendor900 chapter 22 . 2/11
a truly wonderful story, I cant wait for your return and I wish you the best of luck

-yendor
JOKERx2xLEET chapter 22 . 2/10
Please continue it.
david6055 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
I was curious if you are going to on get back to this story into this coming year. I know like can throw us curve balls and I don't want to sound like a nagging fan but you have a wonderful story and was hoping you might get back to it sometime this coming year.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
I do hope that everything has worked out for you by now! And I hope your other poodle is alright now as well! This was a wonderful story and I sincerely hope you return to it!
Shirley chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Sorry to hear about your dogs. I hate dog owners that won't take responsibility for their dogs. Just remember it is not always the dogs fault and I hope you get some form of justice from your court case.
mac10m1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Keep up the excellent work!
mac10m1 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
This is easily one of the best, if not THE best, AF fanfictions on the internet. I love how you can flawlessly mix the vanilla AF universe with your own combination of lighthearted banter and heavier topics, as well as your very tasteful lemony goodness.

Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
Please update soon and sorry about your dog's and I hope you win or won.
XDeadXSkeleX chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Hope you still get back to it one day.
artyfan chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Thanks for the story, if you can please finish it.
It's awesome.
Thanks again.
FANCRITIC13 chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
OK, it actually is a really great story. It almost rivals the real Artemis Fowl books, but it's been two frickin' years since you last updated this and I'm starting to doubt what you said in the authors note. I personally think that you won't go back to it since you ALREADY POSTED THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I wish Eoin Colfer actually put this in
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Sorry about your dogs but pppppplllllleeeeeeeeeaaAaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeees write more I want to hear about the wedding between Artemis and holly will holly break his heart will Minerva get in the way what did the driver mean he would make artemis betray holly or that he would hate holly so many villains could come in to make things interesting in all it is happy where u stopped writing but you did what many good authors do you ended with the original problem solved but still presented a new one that will keep readers begging for more
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
I like no love the way u ended this chapter I hate romance novels but this is amazing especially with the Artemis fowl world in the mix please write more