Reviews for The Plan: An Artemis Fowl Fanfiction
This story is so good... I hope you continue it.
Technically Artemis will continue to age. Because his body is 18, he still most likely has growing to do. And when the telomeres are no longer there, the person dosent just die, they will slowly die over a period of around 50 years. Artemis will continue to age until he is in his 20s, but he will stop around then. This is what we call prime condition, and without the telomeres shortening he will maintain that condition. Also, living 2000 years with a telomere mutation is impossible without excessively large telomeres, which would wreak havoc on your cell division, the concepts of increasing lifespans by telomeres means that cell division without the telomeres shortening, thus meaning the person could technically live forever. This is revered to as biological immortality. But they are still vulnerable to diseases and cancer (although most cancers are caused by aging, some are caused by other means) and certain types of heart failure. There are also many types of psychological problems, such as the person would have so much memories they would find it difficult to remember stuff. Most of these problems are still open to speculation as nobody has actually achieved bbiological immortality with a complex life form such as humans. To simplify this, there are problems with biological immortality Artemis will have to sort out or else his own mind could kill him
Lover of Pokemon chapter 22 . 3/8
This is literally the best Artemis Fowl story I have ever read. I am sincerely sorry about your dogs (since it's been 3 years now, I hope you've won that lawsuit) (I own 2 dogs myself, and if anything attacked them, there would be hell to pay). Also, I hope that you have done well in college (the odds are that you have already graduated unless you are now a senior or are staying for a master's or PHD degree). It has been 3 years though, since you've last updated this, and a year and a half since you updated your last story. I really hope you update/find the inspiration to keep going with this story. At the very least, shoot me a PM so that I know you're still around, or update with an Author's Note to let us know your plans. Best of Luck!
Hey fluffy, good story, i like how you have written this and please finish this story.
whitealmond chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
I'm very sorry to hear about your dogs, and I hope college is,going well. Take care and come back to us, I'd love to know how the story turns out.
whitealmond chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Ooo, I really like this connection that he has with her. Does that mean there's a little Artemis inside Holly's mind?
whitealmond chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Their love scenes were sweet and adorable, just like them XD
whitealmond chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Whoop, love the action and the realism with Artemis losing control of himself. We didn't get a lot of graphic torture, for which I'm grateful, but that's one way to show how bad it was.
whitealmond chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
I love it when Artemis goes into his mind and talks to Orion :) glad you brought that character back. And having Holly inside him... Is that the goodness he wishes to protect?
whitealmond chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
A whole organisation against interspecies romance? What? Jeez -_- how often do the People date outside of their species anyway? Even in the first book there was Nimbus, the elf-goblin hybrid.
whitealmond chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I'm pretty sure that the Book says that fairies who share alcohol with humans will lose their powers... Otherwise another splendid chapter!
whitealmond chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Oh, this is too sweet. His confession was beautiful, how indeed could she resist?
yendor900 chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
a truly wonderful story, I cant wait for your return and I wish you the best of luck

-yendor
JOKERx2xLEET chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Please continue it.
david6055 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
I was curious if you are going to on get back to this story into this coming year. I know like can throw us curve balls and I don't want to sound like a nagging fan but you have a wonderful story and was hoping you might get back to it sometime this coming year.