Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
maxiefae chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I will always love rose and rory over Amy
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
That was a sweet way to end the story. Thanks for writing, i enjoyed it!
Youngblood394 chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
This is probably one of the best things I've ever read ...oh gosh..THE FEELS!
themagicoakleaf chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Loved it! P.S. Guess who is sitting with their own TARDIS mug about 6 inches away!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Is this the end, or will there be more?
StormQueen6711 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
The Snowmen was brilliant! But I like the old TARDISes more, this one's a bit busy! Your story is brilliant! Can't wait for the next update! :D
thagrrrl79 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Before I comment on "The Snowmen," I want to say that I've really enjoyed this story. Obviously, or I wouldn't have gotten this far. LOL

Now, "The Snowmen." I've watched it twice: first as a co-watch w/ my beta, and again this morning by myself. Freaking loved it both times! Both of us did. We both about died laughing several times, were very moved by the music (Murray Gold is a genius), and LOVED the TARDIS. I love that they're giving shouts to Classic in both the new intro (the flash of 11's face) and the new interior. So fantastic! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Clara/Oswin. Can't wait to see how that all works out.
maxiefae chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
theres soo meany reasons i dont like amy and one of the big ones is when she runs off on him so she can be wth the doctor and in my book thats a big nono because nobody leaves baby rory in the corner :-) i really love me some rory
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
the doctor is just a man who cares. he has lost so very much, that he wants to protect more than any thing the one thing he has left- his friends. he cares for his friends with all his hearts, mabey even too much. he will do anything to protect his friends. and when he looses them? his whole world comes crashing down. he blames himself. he thinks it was him, and that he didnt try hard enough to protect them. thats why he is always running. he his running from the fear and guilt of his past. and thats why he is always there to help. he needs something to care for. because if you were that old, and that kind... and the very last of your kind... you would need someone to care for too.
Isa-Just-Me chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Ohhhhhhhhh, shit.
wiggentree chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Your plan is absolutely perf! I'm loving it! Can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I 3 3 it! keep writing!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This just gets better and better... :)
notwritten chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
An interesting reading today. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Isa-Just-Me chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Doctoooor, Roseee! :DDD
Poor John, get better!
Omg, whaat? Waat is behind them?